Lil' Kuro's Corner

Kurokusari

I thought they were regular bubble c4ds with a different effect, good to know. Yeah, c4ds are a bit tricky to use sometimes, I honestly never thought that I actually used them well.

Glad to know that there's someone I can turn to when I need to review and maybe fully relearn using c4ds. I always used fractals with c4ds and I still use fractals one way or another so I guess I'll only need to relearn half of my old style when I need to pick up c4ds again.

There's a guy called Tatsujin on the forums who is incredibly skilled at photoshop, though I'm not sure if he's still around. I think I'll make a signature hub thread or something like that, just so we can share random works, guides and talk about it.  :wahaha:

There's a guy called Tatsujin on the forums who is incredibly skilled at photoshop, though I'm not sure if he's still around. I think I'll make a signature hub thread or something like that, just so we can share random works, guides and talk about it.  :wahaha:

That thread sounds good to me but I don't know if there'll be much participants aside from us. Well it could serve as the trigger for some people to start. I'm no genius in teaching but I'll try, if it does happen.

And I've looked up this Tatsujin guy. Coincidentally, our birthdays are only one day apart, him being born later.

Edit: Just a bit curious but do you have a sample of his work? I've visited the link in his profile and if he's the one who did the UI for the site, he has my respect. I'm yet to properly learn how to design a decent GUI so I have to say, it's one good inspiration.

I did this on a forum a few years ago, it was a huge success. We sometimes would make signs for no reason and just post it there like:

So, I did this, if anyone wants to use it, just say so and I'll add your name and/or a typography of your choice. 

Learning how to mess with photoshop is really fun.

I did this on a forum a few years ago, it was a huge success. We sometimes would make signs for no reason and just post it there like:

Learning how to mess with photoshop is really fun.

Yeah I've also saw this too on a different forum. It was a request/giveaway thread when everyone can request and some people will pick it up. Ofc there's also people just randomly giving it away. Doing it here doesn't seem like  bad idea but I haven't been in this forum for a long time but I can't really see much people interested in GFX. That or they're lurking around and hiding their awesomeness.

Also, they soon formed a group that will take on the requests of the forum members so there won't be ignored requests that could put some people down.

im not creative so i'm leaving everything to you

(btw i searched for something "darker" but the most stuff 

isn't "renderd??" not sure if thats the correct word :D)

HAIL LOLI

Anime: Monogatari //// shinobu

oshino_shinobu___render_by_totoro_gx-d79   

Got it. I'll get to it later on since it's already 5 in the morning here. Ugh I'm starting to revert little by little to my broken sleep schedule.

HAIL LOLI

I would like to request a signature with Gray from Fairy Tail, with the phrase: "Justice is a dish best served cold" please.

Do you mind sending in a render? Also, I don't advise having such a long phrase since the ones I made have a close 2:1 ratio and with a limit of 150 in height, the outcome will probably make the text hard to read. Well, if you'd really like something like a wide signature to accommodate the long text, I'll still make it.

I'd like to request a signature if the offer still stands. Kinda want to rock a darker aesthetic for a while. I don't require anything fancy, just my username somewhere on there

Here's the image, it's pretty big so I hope you can work with it.

https://konachan.com/post/show/193354/blue_hair-forest-ibuki_notsu-kamishirasawa_keine-l

I'd like to request a signature if the offer still stands. Kinda want to rock a darker aesthetic for a while. I don't require anything fancy, just my username somewhere on there

Here's the image, it's pretty big so I hope you can work with it.

https://konachan.com/post/show/193354/blue_hair-forest-ibuki_notsu-kamishirasawa_keine-l

Mind giving a render to make stuff easier for the both of us? Rendering it will take up quite some time and effort so yeah. Well if you insist I'll render it and go on with the sig.

Alternatively, I can just make the picture itself into the signature (like the one you're using) by adding some effects here and there, but there'll be less customization from me. Don't worry, even without the layers I can make something good and different out from it.

What will it be?

Mind giving a render to make stuff easier for the both of us? Rendering it will take up quite some time and effort so yeah. Well if you insist I'll render it and go on with the sig.

Alternatively, I can just make the picture itself into the signature (like the one you're using) by adding some effects here and there, but there'll be less customization from me. Don't worry, even without the layers I can make something good and different out from it.

What will it be?

I'll go with the second option. Just the picture itself into the signature should suffice, don't want to make you burn out if it can be helped ^_^

I will add you to the list of people that I will love forever and ever if you make me a Sachi desktop wallpaper (from Grisaia no Kajitsu  :P).

Unfortunately, good renders of her are pretty much nil, aside from this one.  They got that from this image, though.  I have a 1920x1080 monitor, though (the picture is 1920x1200 :wafuu: ), so I have no idea if that'll work.  Feel free to say if it's too much work, I'll understand.

I will add you to the list of people that I will love forever and ever if you make me a Sachi desktop wallpaper (from Grisaia no Kajitsu  :P).

Unfortunately, good renders of her are pretty much nil, aside from this one.  They got that from this image, though.  I have a 1920x1080 monitor, though (the picture is 1920x1200 :wafuu: ), so I have no idea if that'll work.  Feel free to say if it's too much work, I'll understand.

The request keeps on coming XD

Windows actually mess up the quality of desktop wallpapers conserve memory or something so I usually make 1920x1080 for 1366x768 monitors. I'll leave it to you to manage that  ;)

Also, I can make that wallpaper. The render doesn't really have to share the same ratio or size but I'd prefer larger ones so I can resize them as I see fit.

Woot first wallpaper request~

Windows actually mess up the quality of desktop wallpapers conserve memory or something so I usually make 1920x1080 for 1366x768 monitors. I'll leave it to you to manage that  ;)

b7e.jpg

Also, I can make that wallpaper. The render doesn't really have to share the same ratio or size but I'd prefer larger ones so I can resize them as I see fit.

Woot first wallpaper request~

Yaaaaay! ^_^   Thank you in advance; I love my Hotline Miami 2 wallpaper, but I was getting kinda tired of it.  Time for some Sachi all up in my computer.

Done with Eldritch's request:

pAAfify.jpg

QdXwauI.jpg

Definitely much harder than I anticipated it hahaha. It's been too long since last I did something like this. It's quite refreshing.

Edit: While I'm at it, here's another good place to find renders: http://www.game.familyrenders.com/. It has some visual novel renders mixed up in it and there are also other links to anime/manga renders.

Do you mind sending in a render? Also, I don't advise having such a long phrase since the ones I made have a close 2:1 ratio and with a limit of 150 in height, the outcome will probably make the text hard to read. Well, if you'd really like something like a wide signature to accommodate the long text, I'll still make it.

Alright so, I changed my mind a little, I would like a signature with this render:

FT+2+BY+FR.png

I was actually a little confused as to what a render was before you put up that link, so that's why it took a while to reply.

Oh, and forget about the line I said earlier. If it's going to make it look weird, I'd rather not have it there.

Thanks, it looks great!

Glad you liked it.

Alright so, I changed my mind a little, I would like a signature with this render:

FT+2+BY+FR.png

I was actually a little confused as to what a render was before you put up that link, so that's why it took a while to reply.

Oh, and forget about the line I said earlier. If it's going to make it look weird, I'd rather not have it there.

Roger. I'll get to this after Zenophilious' request.

By the way I'll be doing this as the last request for today. This is the first time ever in my life to exceed doing 2 works at the same day. And I just woke up lol. Just leave your requests here and I'll get to it tomorrow.

Zeno's request:

The one you sent me was too small and I looked for a larger one. I did find one but it's slightly smaller than what I needed. It was 1024x640 so I enlarged it a bit and the quality kinda suffered. I did what I can to somehow patch it up but it's pretty hard. Using it in  1366x768 is one thing but going up a step to 1920 was maybe a bit too much. 

fyJDCgT.jpg

Well it looks good if it's small XD

Looking around for inspiration only to feel extremely inferior and motivated at the same time. Really, there are some people in this thing that are in a different league than me. Better start practicing and actually try to improve.

Edit:

Shikomizue's Request:

ccgf6DL.jpg

Yeah no large version since I couldn't find the large version of the render. Google, you let me down

Done with Eldritch's request:

pAAfify.jpg

QdXwauI.jpg

Definitely much harder than I anticipated it hahaha. It's been too long since last I did something like this. It's quite refreshing.

Edit: While I'm at it, here's another good place to find renders: http://www.game.familyrenders.com/. It has some visual novel renders mixed up in it and there are also other links to anime/manga renders.

Did you used a nebula there? I'm a bit rusty and I can't say for sure.  :vinty:

Zeno's request:

The one you sent me was too small and I looked for a larger one. I did find one but it's slightly smaller than what I needed. It was 1024x640 so I enlarged it a bit and the quality kinda suffered. I did what I can to somehow patch it up but it's pretty hard. Using it in  1366x768 is one thing but going up a step to 1920 was maybe a bit too much. 

fyJDCgT.jpg

Well it looks good if it's small XD

Looking around for inspiration only to feel extremely inferior and motivated at the same time. Really, there are some people in this thing that are in a different league than me. Better start practicing and actually try to improve.

Edit:

Shikomizue's Request:

ccgf6DL.jpg

Yeah no large version since I couldn't find the large version of the render. Google, you let me down

Sachi looks really great. Oh, and you shouldn't feel pressured to get better, I mean, you're probably the best one with signatures after Tatsujin, though it might as well just be me overrating him.

Did you used a nebula there? I'm a bit rusty and I can't say for sure.  :vinty:

Yeah it's a nebula with a grunge texture.

Sachi looks really great. Oh, and you shouldn't feel pressured to get better, I mean, you're probably the best one with signatures after Tatsujin, though it might as well just be me overrating him.

Yeah but my competitive spirit says otherwise hahaha. Thanks for the compliment. It actually took quite some time in me deciding how to go instead of doing the actual work.

To everyone who read this, the opening post was updated for better understanding of everyone. Give it a quick read if you have some time. Thanks~