Any good VNs with non-human heroine?

Mikimir

I started off reading VNs by completing Hoshimemo and the only reason why I picked that as a first was because of Mare's route. Obviously the ending itself was a big slap on my face. Monmusu Quest? Alice was the only heroine that was interesting (yeah there weren't any other "proper" heroines aside from her). Any recommendations? I'm planning on reading Erect but it's another nukige... Looks pretty good though.

Bullet Butlers

Sakura Iro Quartet

Ayakashibito

Chrono Belt

Tokyo Babel

Draculius

Tiny Dungeon (series)

Devils Devel Concept

Jingai Makyou

Ore no Tsure wa Hitodenashi

Satsukoi

Ouka

Soukoku no Arterial

Vermilion Bind of Blood

Tsukihime

AstralAir no Shiroki Towa

Bloody Rondo

Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake

Dracu-riot

Gekkou no Carnevale

Gurenka

Yurikago yori Tenshi Made

Lunaris Filia

Toppara

Meguri Megureba Meguru Toki

Otomimi Infinity

Fake Azure Arcology

Re:Birth Colony

Reminiscence

Sekai wo Sukuu Dake no Kantan na Shigoto

Shinigami no Testament

Trouble@Vampire

Tayutama

Tsubasa wo Kudasai

No comment on the really, really long list?

Well I was gonna comment something but it sounded insincere... I mean I am really grateful for your list, and I admire your vast knowledge of VNs. It's just that there are some untranslated VNs in the list and using machine translators in a game like Soukoku no Arterial is a pain in the ass. I will learn Japanese eventually but now? Eh

No comment on the really, really long list?

My mother was was hit while reading a long shopping list and your list triggered me. Please check your privilege.

Also...

Alice was the only heroine that was interesting 

No. Just no. Why. I dislike this opinion so much. What about Tamomo? How does one not like the Fluffy Tail? 

My mother was was hit while reading a long shopping list and your list triggered me. Please check your privilege.

Also...

No. Just no. Why. I dislike this opinion so much. What about Tamomo? How does one not like the Fluffy Tail?

B...but who wouldn't love a lamia who even rapes her husband for 3 days straight? I gotta admit, Monmusu Quest is definitely a weird VN. It is also the very first VN I ever played too. What a way to start reading VNs.

B...but who wouldn't love a lamia who even rapes her husband for 3 days straight? I gotta admit, Monmusu Quest is definitely a weird VN. It was the very first VN I ever played too. What a way to start reading VNs.

Woah woah woah, calm down there. Nobody said anything about not loving Alice. My post was a reply to you saying that she was the only interesting character, when my fluffy-tailed goddess was also there. 

And considering I started with Katawa Shoujo, that is a weird place to start. 

Woah woah woah, calm down there. Nobody said anything about not loving Alice. My post was a reply to you saying that she was the only interesting character, when my fluffy-tailed goddess was also there. 

And considering I started with Katawa Shoujo, that is a weird place to start.

Tamamo is indeed a loveable character. If it weren't for the fact that she has been around since the begininng of the world. That fact kinda...alienates her. Also, I think Katawa Shoujo is a good place to start. My first "proper" VN i read was a VN called Soranica Ele. The wings drew me in and I came out disappointed with the story. It was basically something like "I will prevent the end of the world with my sex power" or something like that.

Tamamo is indeed a loveable character. If it weren't for the fact that she has been around since the begininng of the world. That fact kinda...alienates her. Also, I think Katawa Shoujo is a good place to start. My first "proper" VN i read was a VN called Soranica Ele. The wings drew me in and I came out disappointed with the story. It was basically something like "I will prevent the end of the world with my sex power" or something like that.

So like any Nukige that has a heroic protagonist? 

So like any Nukige that has a heroic protagonist?

Yeah but with a dramatic "I shall save this world" drama. The cat in the VN that wanders around the academy turns out to be a god. Like wtf.

lol... since you mentioned Erect, I'd assumed you could play untranslated.

Yeah but not preferable especially with story-heavy VNs. I heard that Soukoku no Arterial has 50+ gaming hrs?

Yeah but not preferable especially with story-heavy VNs. I heard that Soukoku no Arterial has 50+ gaming hrs?

I'd suggest Sakura Iro, Draculius, Hitodenashi, Lunaris, Toppara, Meguri, Tayutama, Dracu-riot, or Otomimi Infinity then.  Those are all ones I'd recommend for beginners (though Dracu-riot does have hard points for beginners). 

Edit: Draculius has the strongest story amongst those, and Toppara, Sakura Iro, and Otomimi are the flat-out easiest reads.

I'd suggest Sakura Iro, Draculius, Hitodenashi, Lunaris, Toppara, Meguri, Tayutama, Dracu-riot, or Otomimi Infinity then. Those are all ones I'd recommend for beginners (though Dracu-riot does have hard points for beginners).

You mean for learning Japanese?

Also, would you recommend Yuzusoft's VNs in general?

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3493-for-love-of-vns-for-beginners/

This is my main list of recommendations for those just starting to read the untranslated, still-in-Japanese VNs.  I generally don't recommend the route I took, which was grabbing the hardest VNs I could find, then reading them with Jparser until I could 'fix' the furigana in my head without having to think about it.  Soukoku and the other, harder ones on that list I gave you are mostly 'only read this if you are already used to it' games. 

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3493-for-love-of-vns-for-beginners/

This is my main list of recommendations for those just starting to read the untranslated, still-in-Japanese VNs.  I generally don't recommend the route I took, which was grabbing the hardest VNs I could find, then reading them with Jparser until I could 'fix' the furigana in my head without having to think about it.  Soukoku and the other, harder ones on that list I gave you are mostly 'only read this if you are already used to it' games.

Kk thanks for the link. I'll give them a shot. If I finish editing MML that is.

I pity you. That game totally wasn't worth the effort of reading.

Well editing the script doesn't require me to play the actual game so I don't care. It really doesn't matter whether the VN is good or not since while editing you just skim through the script and focus on the ones with errors. Also there's a kitsune in it.

Yeah, love kitsunekko... but I was really disappointed in that game...  nerfing vampires is a big no-no in VNs... the results are usually fairly horrifying.

I was actually gonna play the game after editing but your comments drives me away from doing so... Lol well if isn't worth the effort I guess I'll just skip it. I have to climb up the elo hell in League of Legends anyway huehuehue

I was actually gonna play the game after editing but your comments drives me away from doing so... Lol well if isn't worth the effort I guess I'll just skip it. I have to climb up the elo hell in League of Legends anyway huehuehue

It isn't as bad as Twilight, but it was offensive, at least for me.