We need to ban anime and manga gais!

pokemon123

If my kids get genetically engineered catgirls I'll disown them and throw them on the street.

I guess I'm ready to take up the place of the old generation already.

You're not thinking ahead, I'd own genetically engineered catgirls that are my children, why would i want filthy human beings?

Concerned parent groups like this always overlook the fact that the more forbidden something is the more interesting it is to the younger generation. Anything banned instantly becomes a hundred times more cool than it would have been un-banned. All you have to do is raise a child to know how to make moral decisions and how to differentiate fantasy and reality. Boom. Done. The fact that so many families can't do this is not a sign that our entertainment is bad, but rather that we have a lot of bad parents.

Concerned parent groups like this always overlook the fact that the more forbidden something is the more interesting it is to the younger generation.

That is how christianity, drugs, sex, gays, and equal rights got popular....... guys, I think we should totally ban anime culture.