Places to purchase Anime/Visual Novel apparel

Mugi

I don't even know if any apparel exists for a VN, most I could find were custom made shirts on redbubble. Where do you guys buy your weeb apparel? Or do you just get custom made stuff? Or maybe you don't have any at all?

I got a few things at the 1999.co.jp store

Don't forget good ol' amazon.com  I remember once I was looking all around the japanese shops for a certain t-shirt, they were all sold out, but a small store selling through amazon had one

Cospa makes high-quality official apparels, it's a bit on the pricey side but at least you get stuff that lasts and that's guaranteed to be official. I don't think they ship internationally but you can find their products on AmiAmi and stuff.

Just be careful about the origin of the products. You're probably safe with well-known sites but bootleg sellers from HK and such are common on conventions or untrustworthy sites.

i don't currently have any otaku shirts or jackets my shoulders are a 57 so finding shirts would have to be a 3 xl and i never find any that are in that size. i had some custom t shirts with H art on it when i was younger but frankly i don't think that would be a good way to present my self now that im a father.