A new R11 thread

Silvz

So, I just finished it and decided to look for some explanation and stuff. But, yeah, people have some different opinions and some just like to talk nonsense... so, let's ask you guys what I didn't get:

Who is the 3rd personality? >> I thought it was Inubushi Keiko, but since they were all getting into their own bodies when Satoru was in his, it couldn't be her. Oh, and that means the girl who Satoru met was Keiko, right? Such a bitch.

Why did Satoru fly to Australia? >> To find someone, maybe?

Why was the third area in another world?

Why Satoru and the other guy switched bodies? Maybe they were from different times?

Why did Lin and Satoru break up?

About the babies' theory, I agree. Kokoro probably met one of the babies when she saw Keiko's body. But... how could the baby write and understand what people said? And why did the other baby kill that guy?

And why was everybody calling Keiko Hotori since she was only Hotori during 33 minutes? Keiko was such a good liar, I guess.

Who is the 3rd personality? >> I thought it was Inubushi Keiko, but since they were all getting into their own bodies when Satoru was in his, it couldn't be her. Oh, and that means the girl who Satoru met was Keiko, right? Such a bitch.

The third personality is one of Utsumi's twins. It has been mentioned that the third area is the same place as where she was confined while pregnant.

Why did Satoru fly to Australia? >> To find someone, maybe?

According to Remember11explained, the theory is that he wanted to create a bigger time-space leap because Japan is too small.

Why was the third area in another world?

Not sure what you mean by this.

Why Satoru and the other guy switched bodies? Maybe they were from different times?

It was for the plan to trap "That Guy". If I recall correctly, "That Guy" is in what we know as Satoru's body, and Lin causes the infinity loop with her wham line.

Why did Lin and Satoru break up?

I think it was something like Lin's parents liked this other guy better for her. Not sure on this.

About the babies' theory, I agree. Kokoro probably met one of the babies when she saw Keiko's body. But... how could the baby write and understand what people said? And why did the other baby kill that guy?

I don't think Kokoro met any of the babies. Kokoro was always in the same place as Hotori. Satoru with Keiko, and the twins together. I don't think they understood anything, but it has been mentioned in the tips that if a baby is in a capable body, since they have no conscience or malice at all they would be a serial killer because it's just playing to them. It's called Baby Colic.

And why was everybody calling Keiko Hotori since she was only Hotori during 33 minutes? Keiko was such a good liar, I guess.

Pretty much.

Wonder [can I call you Wonder?], what I ment is:

Like Satoru and the sunglasses guy said in Plan's Failure ending, they were in a different world from which our Satoru lived. That's why we met another Satoru  - because they were from different worlds. So, what was changing was not only the time and space, but even world. And that is not well explained during the game. Why is that happening? Maybe because of different choices that the player makes?

Wonder [can I call you Wonder?], what I ment is:

Like Satoru and the sunglasses guy said in Plan's Failure ending, they were in a different world from which our Satoru lived. That's why we met another Satoru - because they were from different worlds. So, what was changing was not only the time and space, but even world. And that is not well explained during the game. Why is that happening? Maybe because of different choices that the player makes?

Have you heard of the Many-Worlds Interpretation? It's a sort of parallel timeline. Say you were deciding to either eat an apple or an orange. In one world you ate an apple, and in another an orange. There are other worlds where you did different things in that same event. What he's saying is that in one world he failed, and in another he succeeded.

Yes, but the question is:

Why do we end up in this different world instead of where Utsumi was giving birth, in "our" world?

The moment you time travel is the moment you're in a different world because it doesn't necessarily mean that the same events are happening or will happen. Basically, time traveling is no different from world jumping. Or something like that.

Honestly, there's only like 2-3 bad endings that you need to gather more details on the plot. I'll list them in the spoiler here:

All the others are either copies of these or consist of simply deaths, so this is all that's really needed besides the Apoptosis End.