So sick of bunny black

mitchhamilton

well im still very early on in the game and so far

he only rapes 5 girls and they all at the end seem to have their sanity. that one girl reika i believe her name was, still has a sane mind and even makes rules for when they can do it. recently he also invited her to fight along side him and her response wasnt "YES MASTER! I'll do anything for you and your weiner." she said she didnt wanna do it because she didnt want to mindlessly kill other humans. a very sound reason. Cass was also hinted at she secretly wants to get "raped" by Darx and brings him "offerings" so he'll do her harder. it didnt take much for her to comply with him is all im saying.

i sort of compare it to sengoku rance were, after a while, or even right away, they start to secretly enjoy it.

The only time this isn't true is with the female adventurers you capture.

No, you can add female adventurers to the prison if you beat enough of them (like female fighters) but you have to deal the killing blow yourself. I updated my Help topic quite a bit if you want to take  alook, there aren't any spoilers and I go into more detail about it.

you forgot to mention when he does the overlord for 10 days straight & after he regains his sanitiy he continues ravishing her, despite there beeing no guards around.
and hey the thing with shia...i mean he already raped her for what felt an eternity, so what do you expect to happen with her mind in the process? reminds me at what is called stockholm syndrom....

you forgot to mention when he does the overlord for 10 days straight & after he regains his sanitiy he continues ravishing her, despite there beeing no guards around.

and hey the thing with shia...i mean he already raped her for what felt an eternity, so what do you expect to happen with her mind in the process? reminds me at what is called stockholm syndrom....

Watch the spoilers, I haven't actually beat the game yet... haha. But valid points.