So sick of bunny black

mitchhamilton

I've been playing for less than 3 hours and have game overed at least 20 times. its really pissing me off at this point. i dont know what to invest in. everytime i go into battle im always out numbered by at least 2 and they always kill at least one of my party members. i dont know whether or not to invest in just equipment or new party members, since my members keep dying. its not like i do any better though. if i just invest in equipment and not buy any party members than all the attacks will be directed towards me. i have a hard enough time keeping myself alive when i have 3 others to help fight, how am i supposed to survive on my own? another reason i dont want to invest in myself because last time i did that, i saw no difference. i bought the  knights sword with +5 more endurance, a wooden shield, and some gloves. then i upgraded my slash twice and still saw no difference.

leveling up is annoying cause like i said, the enemies are just too hard to kill and when i do kill them it takes forever to level up apparently. ive only earned one level the whole time ive played.

i also have 9 chests that i cant open for reasons i cant remember. i could sell them but what if something really valuable is inside? or free weapons or armor? i dont want to miss a chance at free stuff. 

dungeon crawling is a pain as well because you cant see where you are on the map, so its hard to tell if youre moving away from an enemy or going to kamikaze him.

got any beginner tips? cause i know if i keep going one like this than im just going to uninstall it soon.

sure, ill use the save file. then ill eat some lemon flavored cupcakes, with pink icing, and take a strawberry scented bubble bath for my massive vagina

i was just using an oppurtinty to use that line and you were my victim. sorry.

in all seriousness though, i do find the story kind of intriguing, but i still wish to fully experience the gameplay without cheats. i appreciate your help though.

How I started: clean graffiti over and over again, avoiding battles at all costs. You should be able to clean floor 1 repeatedly without any battles at all, and you can build up enough money to max out your command limit and get some starter equipment after just a little bit of early grinding. From that point forward, you should be able to handle battles and can progress normally. Some tips for combat: Get a fairy, make it a priority, and eventually get a second when you can. Put points into healing for Darx, make that priority #1. With one of those bear creatures with the front row defense boost, an antman with iron column behind Darx, and plenty of defensive equipment, you can have him be the sole front-row tank in the early game and have that work out pretty well. 

How I started: clean graffiti over and over again, avoiding battles at all costs. You should be able to clean floor 1 repeatedly without any battles at all, and you can build up enough money to max out your command limit and get some starter equipment after just a little bit of early grinding. From that point forward, you should be able to handle battles and can progress normally. Some tips for combat: Get a fairy, make it a priority, and eventually get a second when you can. Put points into healing for Darx, make that priority #1. With one of those bear creatures with the front row defense boost, an antman with iron column behind Darx, and plenty of defensive equipment, you can have him be the sole front-row tank in the early game and have that work out pretty well. 

Early on, you'll want to build up money for the pixie and the cat with the scythe, along with two of the ants (a basic, useable party).  I'd suggest you also grab the skills relating to item identification and treasure-chest opening in order to reduce the amount of money you have to use.  The first level is enough, if you use save-load to get the trap right every time (missing on a trap loses you money).  Other than that... until you get skills that let you raise your stats and weapon capabilities, I suggest you grab the first level of healing, the first level of the sword dance (I don't know how they translated it, but it is the skill that lets Darcs attack the enemy's first row as a whole with his sword) and the first level of the non-elemental spells.  Early in the game, you are going to run into situations where you have to face enemies that are hard to damage at all all the time. 

I really suggest you rinse and repeat the cleaning jobs in the Tower of Wind (don't know what they translated it as) until you are level 10 or thereabouts (maybe higher, depending on how much of a comfort zone you want).  Also, I'm pretty sure there is a dungeon they list as being the weakest amongst them all (other than the Tower of Wind), and I'd suggest you stick to that one at least until you hit level 25.  To be honest, the other places are going to kill you if you try them too early.  Just make sure you bug out every time you finish your mission, as you also want to advance in rank as fast as possible.  Ideally, you should have your rank maxed out for each part of the story before you hit one of the missions that advances the plot. 

For the late-game... make sure you've mastered Darcs' sword dance skill, his base attack skill, and all of the full-party healing skills before you go into the last boss, at the very least.  Though he is an immensely powerful attacker, he is pretty much the only truly great healer the game provides you.

Let me tell you what I did on first play through on hard difficulty level up by taking advantage of the bomb slimes do all the cleaning mission to save up money and buy those real cheap they will really help you out make sure to put darx in the back row so enemies will attack slimes first for them to explode after you get high enough in level buy other units and level up with them by putting darx in the front row by himself make sure to buy good defense equipment also what I did was focused on the chest skill, heal skill, sword skill and the unit increase skill in the beginning so in two days my level was around 80 with hp 800+ and strongest attack doing 1000+ damage something and units around 60 or 70 with majority of my skills maxed out

Ps. I don't know what triggers it as it showed up late in the game but you will be able to go to two place without having a job they will show up on the gate of travel as demon hunt and dragon hunt these are the best places to level up in

i suggest you stick to one of the first dungeons available & level your crew up to ~lv20, then you should face the harsh reality & kill dem enemys of the netherworld.

always max your ranks & dispose of the weak followers. also the smashing skills are quite devastating when maxed, mandatory if you´re following the way of the sorcerer as i am.

as soon as you´ve got some bucks left OPEN your magic chests, cause you might hit the jackpot, like the holy dagger, or holy sword (which is pure overkill)

& fucking yeah, you should learn dem aoe spells asap

edit: if you´re really unable to progress, no matter what you do, then please dont try the 3rd installment of this series.

guys you can trust in your team are the cat chicks (tifur) & the rocs (high damage with sniping), rest is up to your personal preferences. but dont go for fire damage guys, cause most of the enemys are quite immune against it

Generally speaking, all of SofthouseChara's games have this kind of steep difficulty curve.  This one is actually easier in some ways, because you can grind and in the late game there are dungeons with recovery points for you to gain levels quickly.  Ouzoku is unbelievably hard, in comparison.  Especially when it comes to money management and keeping your units alive.

If I may suggest, whenever a game's too frustrating but you wanted to get it done whatever it takes, try C.E.

You can get it here.. http://www.cheatengine.org/

Super easy to use, just attach to game, scan gold/health, change/freeze the value, everything gets owned

Just don't use these on a game you enjoyed playing honestly.. :rolleyes:

Good Luck and Have Fun Playing!

Hello,

I apolgoize in advance since it isn't my intent to ninja a thread but just thought I would ask my question here instead of opening a new seperate thread.

I was going through my first playthrough and Darx reached 99. Obliviously happy as I was, it soon turned sour when I realized I couldn't level anymore i.e. no more skill points. It seems now that I messed up as I didn't invest enough points for other useful skills as I kept making myself a hybrid speced character but coudn't get the most powerful healing spells. So here is my question. Should I be restarting again? I am a Dungeon Boss now and I think I am beyond 50% of the game and it would really suck if I can't get anymore skills after 99. Is there anyway to reset skills? Just curious so would appreciate guidance in this regard.

Regards,

LonerPrime

PS: On a side note, is there any way to increase inventory? Half of it is taken by my equips and it really feels like a downside of this VN.

Hello,

I apolgoize in advance since it isn't my intent to ninja a thread but just thought I would ask my question here instead of opening a new seperate thread.

I was going through my first playthrough and Darx reached 99. Obliviously happy as I was, it soon turned sour when I realized I couldn't level anymore i.e. no more skill points. It seems now that I messed up as I didn't invest enough points for other useful skills as I kept making myself a hybrid speced character but coudn't get the most powerful healing spells. So here is my question. Should I be restarting again? I am a Dungeon Boss now and I think I am beyond 50% of the game and it would really suck if I can't get anymore skills after 99. Is there anyway to reset skills? Just curious so would appreciate guidance in this regard.

Regards,

LonerPrime

PS: On a side note, is there any way to increase inventory? Half of it is taken by my equips and it really feels like a downside of this VN.

I hear you, I'm not quite at 99 but I started to realize that it was the cap and I didn't allocate points very well. I don't believe there is a way to re allocate skill points unfortunately. 

If you restart it would be a shame, since you are about 80% through the game, but it's up to you.

Also, as far as I've found there is no way to increase your inventory. If you don't mind sacrificing the endurance points and speed you can equip the full body armor, which counts as body, boot, and glove equipment, as well as a helmet. This will free up 3 of your slots.

thought id report that Decay's method has been working for me. im sure the other ones would have worked as well but i went with decays first since his was first.

if anyone has any other questions or tips they can leave them here or go to Shioxus thread. http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/9536-bunny-black-infohelp-topic/

i think going to his would be better since its more official and mine is more about whining.

thought id report that Decay's method has been working for me. im sure the other ones would have worked as well but i went with decays first since his was first.

if anyone has any other questions or tips they can leave them here or go to Shioxus thread. http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/9536-bunny-black-infohelp-topic/

i think going to his would be better since its more official and mine is more about whining.

I did my fair share of whining at the start too ;) The game does pretty much drop you in and tell you to figure things out.

without resting, there´s simply NO WAY of winning the game, cause you wont get your skills refreshed & i cant imagine you beating the dragons later on with you standard punch, with half dead crew members who cant be healed caused you already wasted your healing skills ages ago. so skip that thought & rest after finishing each mission like normal dudes do, there´s absolutely no bonus than a big fucking headache.

without resting, there´s simply NO WAY of winning the game, cause you wont get your skills refreshed & i cant imagine you beating the dragons later on with you standard punch, with half dead crew members who cant be healed caused you already wasted your healing skills ages ago. so skip that thought & rest after finishing each mission like normal dudes do, there´s absolutely no bonus than a big fucking headache.

Agreed. Please rest, it hurts my brain even trying to imagine not resting lol Just hold ctrl to skip the rape scenes.

hahaha you´ve got a very positive way of thinking mitch-kun. i mean not does senor darx rape dem girls, no he even bangs dem when unconsious and ravishes every hole they have. very little girls are no tabu either....i mean hey we dont know what they´re thinking...so we automatically assume they like it after 30-50 times hahahahaha hillarious....& nooooooooo theres no mindbreaking going on in the depts of the dungeons...

well im still very early on in the game and so far

he only rapes 5 girls and they all at the end seem to have their sanity. that one girl reika i believe her name was, still has a sane mind and even makes rules for when they can do it. recently he also invited her to fight along side him and her response wasnt "YES MASTER! I'll do anything for you and your weiner." she said she didnt wanna do it because she didnt want to mindlessly kill other humans. a very sound reason. Cass was also hinted at she secretly wants to get "raped" by Darx and brings him "offerings" so he'll do her harder. it didnt take much for her to comply with him is all im saying.

i sort of compare it to sengoku rance were, after a while, or even right away, they start to secretly enjoy it.