unlocking cg in kamidori alchemy meister

wyldstrykr

It's been a long time since I touched Kamidori, but try to finish all routes first. Some games have character CGs in other routes, other than their own.

I don't really recall if that's the case with Kamidori, but you can try.

Not only that, but you need to play three times AT LEAST to get almost everything. The character CGs depend on you getting to Meister rank and crafting their Gothic and Extra (is that what they were called?) tunics, and then upgrading them to as far as you can. Doing so will give you an H-scene with the respective lady in the upgraded costume. Remember to visit the places mentioned in the cutscenes, and remember to equip the heroine with that tunic before going.Oh, and try to farm the hell outta them Melkaveil while you're on Emelita's route! Get a few Rocket Punch weapons, you'll need 'em later.

Not only that, but you need to play three times AT LEAST to get almost everything.

At least four times, because every heroine have one outfit ero ecene that you can craft only in new game+. So you need to finish game once (any route) and then 3 times NG+.

At least four times, because every heroine have one outfit ero ecene that you can craft only in new game+. So you need to finish game once (any route) and then 3 times NG+.

Not only that, but you need to play three times AT LEAST to get almost everything.

Sorry for bad wording.

thanks, i didnt upgrade the clothes (i have them anyway) but i get another problem

every clothes (except the main and gothic ) have cg(h-scene)

however i fully upgraded one of the cloth and didnt get a scene

am i screw up because i cant upgrade anymore?

thanks

Um, you need to pay attention to the dialogue, they give you a specific place to travel to, and you have to be wearing the cloth to get there. Also, the main heroines' last scenes aren't h-scenes, but just the ending scenes (Emelita's marriage, Yuela's visit to Disnafrody with Will, can't remember Serwalvi's ending).