genderbender VNs

Tesla

Otoboku 2 is better than the first one to the seventieth power.  *Clephas smiles evilly, tormenting those who have yet to relearn the one true language*

The three episode anime is enough for me to confirm this. I started with the VN already but my Japanese reading skills is quite slow.

Not too many translated, genderbending-focused VNs. For traps you've got KiraKira, Heart de Roommate, and Otomaid@Cafe. Kirakira would be my first suggestion there, and you seem to already be planning on playing it. For sex-change you've got the X-change series and Seitenkan, a rather fucked up nukige. 

Otoboku 2 is better than the first one to the seventieth power.  *Clephas smiles evilly, tormenting those who have yet to relearn the one true language*

Yeah I wish I could play it, but I don't understand written japanese :(. FML. I so wish I could though there are so many great games that never come over here. The first game was pretty good, Loli end ftfw lol. Why don't you translate it? If you can read japanese and understand it, it shouldn't be too hard, just will take a while... please??? *begs*

I assume that you are also asking for trap protagonist (different than genderbending in my opinion), but Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate is one of my favorite trap VN. There are 2 translated routes iirc. Imo, they are not the best routes (Sanada route is the best!), but they should serve you well as what I really liked most is the comedy. 

I assume that you are also asking for trap protagonist (different than genderbending in my opinion), but Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate is one of my favorite trap VN. There are 2 translated routes iirc. Imo, they are not the best routes (Sanada route is the best!), but they should serve you well as what I really liked most is the comedy. 

Haven't seen this one, I'll look into it. Thank you.