Hello

I've been a lurker here for a while, so I guess it's about time I made an account.

I'm not that new to VNs, but I haven't really gotten into it 'til recently. My first VN was Ace Attorney. Although since a lot of people might not consider it one, I guess you could say my first one was VLR. My favorite one is Umineko no Naku Koro ni. When it comes to my tastes, I'm pretty tolerant of anything. I even like yuri and BL.

I'm from the Philippines, and I don't see that much people liking VNs here, so I hope we get along.

I'm not sure what else I should put here, so feel free to ask questions.

Hey! Welcome to Fuwa, I hope you have a good time here. It's a lot of fun talking with people here, I hope you make many friends. Check out the teamspeak, skype groups, Love Live thread, etc and chat. Or you can be forumfellow, that works too ^^

Anyway, we're glad to have you.

I've been a lurker here for a while, so I guess it's about time I made an account.

I'm not that new to VNs, but I haven't really gotten into it 'til recently. My first VN was Ace Attorney. Although since a lot of people might not consider it one, I guess you could say my first one was VLR. My favorite one is Umineko no Naku Koro ni. When it comes to my tastes, I'm pretty tolerant of anything. I even like yuri and BL.

I'm from the Philippines, and I don't see that much people liking VNs here, so I hope we get along.

I'm not sure what else I should put here, so feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Have you played Katawa Shoujo? If not I highly recommend it. 

Thanks. I haven't played Katawa Shoujo and it's on my list, but I haven't been in the mood for a SoL in a long time.

Well hello another Rika err.. Bernkastel

I see a lot of people liking VNs here  :D, you'd have no trouble fitting in. You have quite a high tolerance  :o. I can't touch BL from miles away.

Welcome~

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy thy stay!  ^_^

Greeting , Wonderfullyevil-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums .  :sachi:

Enjoy your stay.

I enjoyed lurking, so I'm sure I'll enjoy the stay.

Okay lang, ako rin.

It won't. I'm the top poster in the Hentai thread, after all. <3

Inb4 Nosebleed beats me.

At the moment of posting this you're 150 posts ahead. Then again nosebleed has the highest post count...

If that's a competition, then all I can say is, "May the best hentai win."