Any Backloggery Users?

Minoru

I think that's every Steam users' problem! Even with my crappy laptop which doesn't play newish games the Steam library grows and grows. Those bundles are to blame, don't you think?

Well, I was hoping to meet some guys of Fuwa over at Backloggery to add some more ppl to my Multitap. I enjoy updating my Backlog there. If anyone wants to check my (relatively small) collection out, here you go!

Feel free to leave a comment.

Edit:

Didn't know about this web, I had all my games on gamespot but then one day they just deleted the list  :( maybe I will start using this web.

I think many people don't know The Backloggery. The only "problem" there is, that you have to type in your games manually since they don't have a list of videogames of any sort. That leaves the user a bit more freedom in cataloguing his games imo, but sometimes I wished they had a feature like that.

I think that's every Steam users' problem! Even with my crappy laptop which doesn't play newish games the Steam library grows and grows. Those bundles are to blame, don't you think?

Well, I was hoping to meet some guys of Fuwa over at Backloggery to add some more ppl to my Multitap. I enjoy updating my Backlog there. If anyone wants to check my (relatively small) collection out, here you go!

Feel free to leave a comment.

Edit:

I think many people don't know The Backloggery. The only "problem" there is, that you have to type in your games manually since they don't have a list of videogames of any sort. That leaves the user a bit more freedom in cataloguing his games imo, but sometimes I wished they had a feature like that.

Yeah I was just checking that... not a fan of adding the games on my own :/ they should add a catalog of games just with a tiny bits of info and so you can share scores with other uses, it needs a better score system to rate the games too.

Need to go back and do achievements for my Vita games, probably could have added games I finished but don't own but I only have games that are on my Steam account, MG account, that one PSN game, and physical copies.

http://backloggery.com/alexzandria

in case it isn't obvious I haven't finished most of my games. Hoping to change that over break.

Added you to my Multitap. In case you're wondering:

The Multitap is a frame on the right border of your Backloggery page. It shows the recent updates of three of the games people you added to your Multitap posted. Kinda like a "What were your friends playing recently"-esque feature.

I am using an Excel document for anime, VN and games. Everything in a different tab. Games are not that important. I remember what I have or haven't played yet. 

I just like the social aspects of these things. It's a lot more fun to store that kind of stuff online, in my case, and then spam links to my boyfriend crying about how I buy too many games before spamming links to my best friend asking for advice on what I should play next.

I just like the social aspects of these things. It's a lot more fun to store that kind of stuff online, in my case, and then spam links to my boyfriend crying about how I buy too many games before spamming links to my best friend asking for advice on what I should play next.

This. I also like watching the gaming updates of friends and seeing their overall statistics (as well as mine).

This. I also like watching the gaming updates of friends and seeing their overall statistics (as well as mine).

I'm big into statistics but I figure I won't really be able to watch my friend's gaming updates because there's no way I'm going to get my friends to update something like a backloggery. It's my kind of thing but a lot of my friends are too lazy for that kind of stuff.

Yeah. Same here. I actually don't know anyone in RL who uses backloggery, MAL or similar things. At least not anymore. That's the reason for this thread tbh. I like cataloguing stuff for myself but I also want to witness the progress of others. Glad I found one person at least :D