Fragment's Note VN question

Novel21

Btw, anyone know how the freaking hell can I buy this VN on Android? Tried to fake IP to everywhere (US,UK,Thailand, Singapore, even Japan) and still get the damn "not available in your country".

Well if they don't let you buy it, then there is always the piracy measure.  This is one of the legitimate uses of piracy, and one I can fully advocate.  Hotline Miami basically told Australians to pirate the game because it was banned in their country so they couldn't legitimately sell it.

Frankly, if they don't want your money for it, then don't give it to them.

The penultimate measure is to get in contact with the company themselves, and notify them. 

Hm. Just checked the updates and it looks like they fixed the Save/Load problems in the English app. Guess I'll have to re-download it and see how it goes. (Got it shortly after its english release and all my saves got corrupted)

Is there even a pirated version of this since it's only available for mobile? 

Everything is out there.  EVERYTHING.  Like I said before, piracy on android is rampant.  One dev from some fairly respectable studio said that 90% of copies of their game on android were pirated.  This was a like $3 dollar game too.  There is not a single thing you can't find for free if you look in the right places.  The only reason why apple doesn't have this issue is because to sideload, you have to jailbreak it which voids the store, where most people carry their music (at least that's how I understand it, I don't use apple because 20% overhead for brand name.)

Hell, I said screw teamspeak, they wanted $3 for the android client, while the windows client is free.  I use my phone for any calls because it just has a better microphone than my laptop, so why should I have to pay $3 for using android? This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off, and why I advocate piracy in certain circumstances.

• 1 month later...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ullucus.fragmentsnoteen

Just tried 4 US IP addresses and this one worked for all of them...

EDIT: My devices are Nexus devices (4, 7), but the app is compatible with all of them.

Why does this download link won't work for me?

Oh btw, I had one pirated version that has its apk and its folder files(including .dat files and obb file). The game won't start up normally and everytime, all I can see is this text with the dark background in it. I made it work for 3 out of let's say a 100 times. I don't know if I put the files in the correct destination or if I'm wrong. Would you please confirm where those files are located in your file manager?

Why does this download link won't work for me?

Oh btw, I had one pirated version that has its apk and its folder files(including .dat files and obb file). The game won't start up normally and everytime, all I can see is this text with the dark background in it. I made it work for 3 out of let's say a 100 times. I don't know if I put the files in the correct destination or if I'm wrong. Would you please confirm where those files are located in your file manager?

They are in the Android folder.

Btw, if you want to buy it, you will need a US Google account and a US credit card or gift card.

I tried putting the files in the android folder and most of the times, a black screen with a kanji text appears. 

Ah I would really buy this if I could but It's not available in my country.

So it's not possible to do it the pirate way I guess. You can still buy it with a few tricks, but it will be a bit costly :lol:

• 5 months later...