Senran Kagura

Stray Cat

Swaying? Hardly.

Why would my faith sway if I'm getting what I want?

Seriously though, seeing art of the yoma in Deep Scarlet, I'm really hoping for a good battle against them.

I was referring to getting the 3DS.

But yea, they said they're going to be abundant in this game, which will be great. 

Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS PvP tier list

S - Asuka / Yagyu / Kafuru - Overpowered as fuck.

A - Murasaki / Renka / Yomi / Imu / Katsuragi / Mirai - Borderline OP but not as broken as S-tier characters.

B - Ikaruga / Homura / Yumi / Ryobi / Yozakura / Hanabi / Ryoki - Balanced tier 1.

C - Minori / Miyabi / Jasmine / Shiki / Murakumo - Balanced tier 2.

D - Haruka / Hibari / Ryona / Hikage - Weak tier.

What can you say about your best girl being in D?

Twitch has banned streaming of Estival Versus.

http://nichegamer.com/2015/04/twitch-has-banned-the-streaming-of-senran-kagura-estival-versus/

The SK games are visual novels according to Twitch. Funny, I seem to recall large numbers of gameplay segments where I beat up opponents, but maybe thats just me.

Probably content related, but I'm sure things like GTA , Saint's Row, and Dragon Age are perfectly fine.  Yea, definitely no problems there.  :makina:

• 2 weeks later...

I do wish the US was getting some of those special editions though. I could really use that oppai mouse pad for when I'm reading visual novels.

I wish we got cooler limited editions too! :P I'm enthralled with Burst so far and bought Shinovi Versus to hop to right after, and that limited edition is pretty awesome, but Japan getting all those minifigs and Europe getting tons of stuff too?

cheating_america_x_suicidal_reader_pt__1

• 2 weeks later...

Twitch has banned streaming of Estival Versus.

http://nichegamer.com/2015/04/twitch-has-banned-the-streaming-of-senran-kagura-estival-versus/

The SK games are visual novels according to Twitch. Funny, I seem to recall large numbers of gameplay segments where I beat up opponents, but maybe thats just me.

Updated. Yep. Because of course Senran Kagura has sexually explicit acts.   :makina: 

A Twitch representative gave the details:

“Senran Kagura: Estival Versus is permitted for streaming, but you still must adhere to our Rules of Conduct when doing so. Per our rules regarding sexually explicit acts or content, the sexually suggestive scenes in this game should not be the focus of your stream.”