Crunchyroll Guest Passes

solidbatman

• 3 weeks later...

I will casually steal this one tyvm.

That's fine right?

I feel like that part wasn't there when I first checked your reply, maybe I missed it or you edited it in after, dunno. Either way, that's completely fine, my passes go to waste all the time anyway, so I started posting them here for anyone.

If you want to claim it but not use it just yet, just let me know, I can remove the code (and you can edit your post quoting the code) and you can keep it.

I feel like that part wasn't there when I first checked your reply, maybe I missed it or you edited it in after, dunno. Either way, that's completely fine, my passes go to waste all the time anyway, so I started posting them here for anyone.

If you want to claim it but not use it just yet, just let me know, I can remove the code (and you can edit your post quoting the code) and you can keep it.

Didn't edit so you must have missed it. 

On the other note can I keep fr later and what is the expiry?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm changing format a little, leave a message here or PM me if you want the code. That way, if someone wants it but doesn't want to use it right away, they can have it without someone who isn't even registered snatching it up. I'd rather help the community than the whole internet.

I'm changing format a little, leave a message here or PM me if you want the code. That way, if someone wants it but doesn't want to use it right away, they can have it without someone who isn't even registered snatching it up. I'd rather help the community than the whole internet.

In that case, I'll take one if there's any left kind sir

• 2 weeks later...

Doing this again~

• 2 weeks later...