Kancolle Avatar Group Month!

OriginalRen

Just pray to RNG and hope for the best.

Farm your DDs.

Oh, one more question, do u think equipping torpedos for the night battle will be good? Because DD's day firepower is sorta... meh from my experience but then the trick is surviving the day...

Im sorry, my precious DDs, your fate is in RNG-sama's hands -.-

Oh, one more question, do u think equipping torpedos for the night battle will be good? Because DD's day firepower is sorta... meh from my experience but then the trick is surviving the day...

Im sorry, my precious DDs, your fate is in RNG-sama's hands -.-

If you want to bet everything on your closing torpedo attack, then sure, go torpedoes. The thing is that DDs go crit at night most of the time, so if you also give them firepower weapons, they can go score you a kill with a critical hit. The usual setup is a primary gun and a torpedo. Something like that. It's been so long so I don't exactly remember.

If you want to bet everything on your closing torpedo attack, then sure, go torpedoes. The thing is that DDs go crit at night most of the time, so if you also give them firepower weapons, they can go score you a kill with a critical hit. The usual setup is a primary gun and a torpedo. Something like that. It's been so long so I don't exactly remember.

Hahaha better get my offerings to RNG-sama ready, i'll give it a shot.  

Thanks for the help :D 

Attention Crew! Mission Incoming!

Fellow mates, it's time for another mission! All of you should have received your new awards for your previous rank up, so please make sure to update your avatars as soon as possible. The month is not over, and it's time to level up in quick succession. The next few days will be tedious, so be prepared to work at rapid speed! Listed below is your next mission. Successfully complete it to level up to the following rank:

sA0mWTA.png

Commander

Mission:

It seems that 1 of our crew members decided that abandoning the waters during wartime is allowed. Akatsuki has abandoned ship and left us during a crucial moment in the group, and as such she is forever branded a traitor. I would like you to create a campaign poster encouraging other ships to stay in the fight for truth and justice here on Fuwanovel.

aMgGbLF.jpg

To give you an idea of what to create, think Rosie the Riveter:

N4TGe40.jpg

Following in this tradition, make your own Kancolle/Fuwanovel themed campaign for recruiting members to our cause! Simply post the picture you create in this thread and rank up. This mission will be due by Saturday, March 28th @ 11:59pm JST.

Good luck!