VN with Aggressive Protagonist

Permagate

By aggressive, I mean in trying to romance the heroine. He's highly aware of his feeling and is proactive. A lot of VN have plots where the protag and the heroine are solving a problem in the heroine route, then slowly falling in love (especially with donkan protag). Now, I'm interested in a more 'aggressive' approach, romance-wise. Even better if the heroine is the donkan one instead :D

Any language is fine.

And yes, I'm just looking for a romance VN. So preferably, not much supernatural/action/fantasy stuffs.

Thanks!

The only thing that comes to mind is the first half of "KiraKira: Curtain Call" which is really isn't good, especially if you like Kira Kira. Romantically aggressive protagonist generally means nukige or SRPGS/TBS where the protag gets a harem. It is strange to me how unused 'heroine actively pursuing romance with protagonist' is.

The only thing that comes to mind is the first half of "KiraKira: Curtain Call" which is really isn't good, especially if you like Kira Kira. Romantically aggressive protagonist generally means nukige or SRPGS/TBS where the protag gets a harem. It is strange to me how unused 'heroine actively pursuing romance with protagonist' is.

I can only assume its due to the way most games are laid out.  You are thrown into some environment and given a selection of girls.  You have to pick events to go onto their routes, which are generally full of their personal issues.  Not only would aggressively picking them up be a bit difficult by the way of choices (you would have to take into account hitting on multiple women at once), but there is probably some mindset that says aggressively picking them up would devalue the sob story of their personal story.  

While it would be difficult, I can imagine a game like this though. I wonder if the otome games fall into this category more I've never played them, but somewhere in my prejudices it seems more likely.   :michiru:

Yeah, those are pretty rare, I imagine a story with a protagonist like that might have to concentrate solely on somewhat shallow romantic pursuits (since your protag would be proactive at pursuing multiple heroines) and most of the writers usually like to add more complexity ot the VNs that aren't nukige.

That said, there are proactive romance-seeking protagonists (to an extent) in VNs which have one MC per one heroine. Kyosuke from ef, Chitose from Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa ha nai and Tanomura from Swan Song come to mind.

The only others I can think of are from Kanno Hiroyuki's YU-NO and Eve -burst error-, but these guys are looking for an erotic adventure rather than a serious relationship, and it's not the center of the story.