OriginalRen's Spontaneous Nendoroid Giveaway!

OriginalRen

The Spontaneous Nendoroid Giveaway!

Hey all,

Do you like spontaneous giveaways? Do you like Nendoroids? Then come join me in my stream for some fireside chats and gaming fun! Simply by showing up in the stream in the next hour or so (and by sticking around of course), you will be entered into a random drawing to win a free Nendoroid of your choice!

2LFO69S.jpg

That's right, any Nendoroid that exists in Japan is yours to choose from, any style, any character. All expenses will be paid for. In order to be apart of the giveaway however, you will need to do a few things:

• Stay on my stream until I decide to announce the giveaway. You don't need to keep your sound on, but if you miss the countdown for the giveaway and don't post in the chat, tough luck! Spending time with me is the best suffering enjoyment you'll ever get
  • Sign up for a Hitbox account. If you don't post something in the chat when I announce that it's giveaway time, you won't be in the pool to win the prize
  • Have fun! Being on my stream with me is meant to be fun and exciting. I'm pretty lonely sometimes in Japan and really enjoy hearing stories from those who have them to share. Feel free to ask me questions about Japan, life in and around Akihabara, or the country in general. I love answering them all

With that, here is the link to the stream:

http://hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

Good luck everyone, and may the best Fuwan stick through the stream and win an awesome prize!