Hello

OrCrawn

Hi !

I'm new here and I like this site so... Here I come.

I'm OrCrawn, I'm from Paris (France) and I'm 25.

I went here to give a try to Utawarerumono (because I liked the anime so much a couple years ago). It's the first time I play VNs and I like them.

I don't really have favorites by now (because I play like... 2, 3 of them ?), but I find these games rather interesting !

See ya !

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

If you want some good recommendations i would start with Clannad, Little Busters and Katawa Shoujo. Those 3 are on several peoples Top 10 lists if not top 5.

Anyway, if you have any questions or anything let us know. Were all friends here so make yourself at home!!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Like Ryoji said, those are always on peoples' top lists. I'd also add Hoshizora no Memoria, I really had a lot of fun playing it, it was one of the firsts VNs I read

Well, hope you have a great time here

Hi, im also a new member here at fuwanovel forums. If youre playing Utawarerumono and you enjoy that type of VN's(VN with gameplay) , I suggest playing tears to tiara next if you have not play it yet, but if you want VN's with multiple routes and focuses on storylines, i suggest key's visual novels like little busters, kanon and clannad.

Enjoy your stay here, hope we get along. :)

Hello and welcome!

Since almost everyone is doing it, I'll add some other recommendations ^^ Da Capo I and II.. I really like this series, especially DC II, the story was just good and it is very simple to finish.. and I just love Yume ^^.. (I haven't finished DC I because I stubbornly refuse to play Sakura's route)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

so much anime lovers in france (it's the 2nd largest in the english speaking world)

i know that there are some French VN fan translation groups as well

welcome to the forums