Sad News, i think?

MDruidd

I dont know about it.

just make this to tell to u all.

first thanks for my friends and admin like steve, kaguya and nosebleed to help me.

i feel bored about visual novels, i like them so much when im so alone, but now i cant palying VN anymore,

that make me feel bored, lol

then now i only focuses on the anime,

ahh, i think im not going to open to this forum in anytime like before.

and i cant talking about VN anymore,

Please enjoy your self in here,

n increase your imaginitation about anime nor Visual Novels

Good Bye

Sorry and thanks,

ahh, note : Ive uninstalled 50Vns and deleted d rar files

Edited by MDruidd

Gone for good or you mean like a break?  :cry: 

I personally need like a one month break of no reading VNs after reading just one or two long ones >.> (after blitzing through HoshiMemo & Symphonic Rain in December I could only manage NekoPara in early January and have now completely halted Sharin no Kuni)... I'm pretty much only watching anime in my spare time now.

Fuwa will always be here (unless the FuwApocalypse happens) should you ever wish to return! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors~

P.S. Mods move this thread to MembersLounge or something~

Gone for good or you mean like a break?  :cry: 

I personally need like a one month break of no reading VNs after reading just one or two long ones >.> (after blitzing through HoshiMemo & Symphonic Rain in December I could only manage NekoPara in early January and have now completely halted Sharin no Kuni)... I'm pretty much only watching anime in my spare time now.

Fuwa will always be here (unless the FuwApocalypse happens) should you ever wish to return! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors~

P.S. Mods move this thread to MembersLounge or something~

i want a break.

ill back as soon if ive intersting about VNs,

I gtg, cya :D

Enjoy

You can always lurk in Other Discussion if you are still watching anime or gaming. I am not playing that many VNs. I had a hiatus for four months before i picked Kamidori up. And I don't even consider Kamidori a true VN. You got periods like this. But I usually go with the flow and join whatever relevant discussions I may. 

I have a way too huge control need to just drop everything. I like to be updated. 

Well I don't blame you. Visual novels aren't freely available as anime is. But don't be down. Somewhere deep down your love for novels will come back.

It's so sad though. I've come a long way from. Before I didn't think I'd pay money for visual novels. But now I'm literally just waiting for a good one to pay for. It's so sad.

Well, you don't have to leave the community, you can still chill here because there are still other discussion boards, I can understand being bored of something even though you like it so much, because you had too much and in a short while, so you are bored. You try something else besides reading VN, and yeah, come back when you are interested again 

Well, you don't have to leave the community, you can still chill here because there are still other discussion boards, I can understand being bored of something even though you like it so much, because you had too much and in a short while, so you are bored. You try something else besides reading VN, and yeah, come back when you are interested again 

Sounds like when I marathoned One Piece. Afterwards, I really couldn't watch any anime because overdose...

Sounds like when I marathoned One Piece. Afterwards, I really couldn't watch any anime because overdose...

Haha, i used to be able to have time to marathon a whole 25 episode season of anime in one day, and still be able to start on another one if there is time left, but I could marathon Fairy Tail all day and would never get bored of it....it was such a wonderful show( to me at least), Haven't seen the new 2014 version , and from  the comments I heard it sucks...but I'm still hyped for it since its fairy tail

Haha, i used to be able to have time to marathon a whole 25 episode season of anime in one day, and still be able to start on another one if there is time left, but I could marathon Fairy Tail all day and would never get bored of it....it was such a wonderful show( to me at least), Haven't seen the new 2014 version , and from the comments I heard it sucks...but I'm still hyped for it since its fairy tail

Yeah but when you cram 670 eps into a 3-4 weeks, you end up really...... You know...

Yeah but when you cram 670 eps into a 3-4 weeks, you end up really...... You know...

Wow, was this during the summer or something? I do not recall do anything like this...well... I did marathon a couple hundred episodes of Naruto non stop a couple years ago, but not 600 ish, and within 3-4 weeks too, you would need to spend like 8 hours a day watching anime to barely be able to finish it in 4 weeks, you must have been pretty bored those couple of weeks,lol 

Wow, was this during the summer or something? I do not recall do anything like this...well... I did marathon a couple hundred episodes of Naruto non stop a couple years ago, but not 600 ish, and within 3-4 weeks too, you would need to spend like 8 hours a day watching anime to barely be able to finish it in 4 weeks, you must have been pretty bored those couple of weeks,lol

During school weeks.... All of them.....