Mr. Poltroon's Holiday Message and Pretty Much Entire Life History

Mr Poltroon

Merry belated Christmas. Sorry I was not here to wish you here on the day. I was busy working.

All the best with life too.

I was hoping this thread wouldn't be revived because the update for the 25th suffered metamorphosis and ended up not coming publicly yet :vinty:  

Anyways, thank you very much!

I'm sure life will continue to be as bad as usual, but no worse than that. 

Happy New Year!

With a voice like that you should get a job as a narrator or a salesman. Whatever you're selling i'm buying good sir 

You know, if my current job goes sour anytime soon, that is one of the options I'll have (in Portuguese though).

If I refine my accent to native level, someday, I can certainly say I'd love to narrate things in English as well. I really like the language.

I've already said plenty times I am not a grumpy old man. Not my fault people refuse to believe me.

But I'll agree here. I sound younger in English, somehow. :wafuu:

I never once thought of you as a grumpy old man.

I thought you were just an old man.

A lot do sound younger in English. I guess it does you good, no?

That aside, I still do not know how to make use of those faces, nor do I know where to find them.

I never once thought of you as a grumpy old man.

I thought you were just an old man.

A lot do sound younger in English. I guess it does you good, no?

That aside, I still do not know how to make use of those faces, nor do I know where to find them.

People like my voice in English, if it's because of that, so be it, whatever.

(Though now that I think about it, I have no idea how one sounds "old" or "young")

They're smilies. You can find them next to the others, like this one, -_-, or this one :MareWish: .

People like my voice in English, if it's because of that, so be it, whatever.

(Though now that I think about it, I have no idea how one sounds "old" or "young")

Well it's pretty easy, if you heard my voice you would thing i sound like a roughly aged old man, because my voice is so deep, who can't decide if he's drunk or sober as i slur my words when i'm in the middle of thinking and speak sharp and fast when i have my thoughts in order. You on the other hand sound refined, clean and overall properly well despite being six years my senior and your voice is quite soft, i'm a bit envious  :yumiko:  :nervous: