Chotto Kawaii Iron Maiden

Nosebleed

Chotto Kawaii Iron Maiden

Overview (covers of volumes 1-3):

FOwkyXe.jpg

Genres: 4-koma, Bondage, Comedy, Ecchi, School life, Yuri

Yep, try imagining that combination in your head.

Characters:

L9ClzWz.jpg

Plot:

Muto Yuzuki was ready for a whole new life when she got to middle school, but she didn't expect it to be so torturous - literally. Yuzuki is “persuaded” by an upper classman named Funaki Aoi to join the on-campus Torture Club, which has been secretly training students to enter the field of policing and the military as interrogation experts. Aoi sees something special in Yuzuki and believes she might turn out to be a prodigy in torture methodology. Naturally, Yuzuki wants nothing to do with such vulgar activities, but the more time she spends with the club, the more she starts to realize her own darker potential.

Finally someone has picked this up for scanlation and 3 chapters have been released so far and I figured, since I really liked it , why not try and get some more people into it.

This is the ultimate manga if you enjoy 4-koma yuri slice of life comedy and ecchi/BDSM.

Basically moe mixed with torture play.

I know it sounds weird when you say that in your head (and it is) but just give it a shot, you might find that it's not that scary.

Ultimately it seems like it takes torture in an easygoing way so I don't think it'd put a whole lot of people off, kind of like how Yuru Yuri is not Yuri straight up in your face, this manga is not straight up BDSM in your face but mostly just gag comedy involving torture.

I still can't pick a favorite character since only Aoi has had some development in the first 3 chapters, hopefully I can pick one soon if they keep TL'ing it.

I hope someone finds it entertaining like I did and doesn't think I'm a completel weirdo for thinking this is actually a refreshing manga.

Quite different, for once there are no male protagonists, all of the above characters are girls with the exception of Sora who's a trap.

They go to an all-girls school so.

The amount of main characters is also bigger as they are all part of the Torture club.

Think of it as a 4-koma school life club manga, except the club is the torture club and the manga basically follows them around in their endeavors and the journey to turn Yuzuki into a full fledged S as she seems to have a natural talent for it.

You can find all 3 released chapters here: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/cute_little_iron_maiden

Yeah I understand the all-girls part--that factors into the yuri tag and all. The parallel I was trying to draw was that they're both ecchi's with soft-BDSM, but after reading the chapters, there really is a difference between S&M and straight-up BDSM. If the manga continues to get translated, I'll likely keep reading because that was pretty funny xD

This is the ultimate manga if you enjoy 4-koma yuri slice of life comedy and ecchi/BDSM.

Obviously one of my passions is 4-koma/yuri/comedy/BDSM combinations. Really, it's a heavily underrated composition that, for all its vast quantities of available manga, should be blazing with popularity. :D

But seriously I'm actually excited to read this.

Obviously one of my passions is 4-koma/yuri/comedy/BDSM combinations. Really, it's a heavily underrated composition that, for all its vast quantities of available manga, should be blazing with popularity. :D

But seriously I'm actually excited to read this.

Honestly just imagine K-on but instead of using musical instruments they use torture instruments.

Because really it's just a gag manga at the end of the day :P

I enjoyed it too. It is cute but a bit to sexual, isn't the tags already making you jump? :) They didn't have to do all ecchi stuff in my opinion, some is okey. But I still enjoy it a lot.

I loved the quote "We practice torture as a means to an end, but S&M is more like an expression of love! Confusing the two is an insult to both". I lost it here.  :D