creepypasta

solace

@Jibril I would have to agree, some are pretty good while others aren't worth your time.  Question, do you actually read them or do you listen to narrations?  The narrated ones tend to be better because most of the narrators will read their stories before hand and have relatively good quality standards.  Also, the narrations typically have background pics. and music which I quite in enjoy.

I'v read one or two/

The end literally blowed my mind, it made me wonder if the protagonist  were too smart or too paranoid.

As for narrated video of creepyPasta i believe they just want to scare the shit out of you. CP(creepy pasta) when you read them make you doubt, in your head this should be like this:

"This is way too popular or too surreal to be true"

But yet, your brain cannot stop doubting I don't find any immersive plot when narrated by someone, it does break the intensity.

You basically doubt alone and stay alone.

Creepy pasta must stay creepy pasta.

@Jibril I would have to agree, some are pretty good while others aren't worth your time.  Question, do you actually read them or do you listen to narrations?  The narrated ones tend to be better because most of the narrators will read their stories before hand and have relatively good quality standards.  Also, the narrations typically have background pics. and music which I quite in enjoy.

Well most of the time I read them, just because some golden gems didn't get narrated.

@jibril true.but i tend to only listen to them and not read them as the music and other sounds that they put into the recording add to the atmosphere of the story quite a bit. ps do you have any cp you particularly liked?

Well, it's actually have been a while since the last time I've read any cp... but the most memorable one for me is the one about the guy discovering that every human is controlled by invisible strings that are regulated by small invisible goblins.

I like scary mangas/VNs/games in general, so I like reading good creepypasta. Russian Sleep Experiment was most memorable for me. And another Russian-themed creepypastas. Or urban stories. The thing is, some of these sound real. Or might be thruthful to some extent. Definitely good writing, if reader starts to think if creepypasta is really real... That's the worst thing about most creepypastas; these sound so false sometimes. It won't scare you as much then, you just read more for spooky story, eh.

i read and listen to creepypasta i have sevreal subscriptions to narrators on youtube that i follow to listen to when im doing things around the house. so far i think my fave is the Russian sleep experiment and following the one about the lil boy and the monster thats his friend but was goona eat him till they finally at the end move away since he wouldn't sleep and it freaked his parents out and years later he found out the people who moved in to that house next were found dead and partially eaten.

oh.i would love to here some of them!

I'm not sure if I'm as good at story telling on the internet as I am face to face with someone. 

Mind you, I'm not a story teller in general. I don't know the first technique in starting off or ending a good story. I only know how to describe facts the way you would answer when a police officer questions you. 

-------------------------

When I was in 6th grade, I was in the living room, doing my homework on the coffee table when a loud noise came knocking from underneath. I was too afraid to look underneath and find out what kind of thing would be capable of causing such a loud noise down there. Instead I asked if it could do it again... *gulp* if it had the balls. I would soon regret my provocation. The sound came thundering from underneath this time as wanting to break the table malevolently apart. When I looked underneath it was just my cat.

Actually, I'm just kidding. My cat never showed up and I never found out what caused the sound.