The Grisaia Quiz!

Rose

I'll say this to clarify a possible mistake people are making. I'll accept answers with slight typing errors like answering "Sahci" instead of "Sachi," since it doesn't interfere with my understanding. However, I can't accept things like "The heroine with pink hair," for as long as a character was named in any way, then his name is to be used in the answer. To set a better example, think about the opening scene. There is a man who we know as the Detective and a man who we know as Elderly Detective. If the answer to a question is the former one, I won't accept things like "the older detective," as it's not how he was officially named by the novel itself. Also, different from names typed wrong, missing letters or additional ones are considered errors, so I won't accept answers containing them. 

Oh, and to avoid rumors, no one actually answered with "The heroine with pink hair." It just felt like an easy example since I used her name before.

• 2 weeks later...

Since a few days have passed, I'll give you guys a few hints. I'll probably give more from time to time, but don't just expect to get everything from them.

Michiru Tier - Don't get intimidated by the questions, most of the answers are early in the game making them easy to find. Also, searching in the internet may not be a bad idea for this tier. This one is meant to be easy, and you'll probably feel weird for not remembering some of the answers after you find them.

All questions - For any question regarding an unnamed character, even if he didn't properly got named, as long as he/she had a line, there was a way to call them. Be it old man, man or even man 1. For those kinds of questions where you are to name someone, do it just like the game did.

11 - Remember, a flashback scene refers to a scene like Angelic Howl or ones that we have the dialogue or narrative happening in the present tense. A scene where a character talks about something that happened in the past, even if for longer than not, is not considered a flashback. This is the question that most people got wrong so far, literally 100% of the participants, actually.

46 - More than one person came to me asking about Kyoko. Basically, she never actually made an appearance, she was only mentioned, that hint goes for both of them. I can't give a proper explanation of who she is without giving away the answer, so this is the best I can do. 

To all participants of the Grisaia quiz,

As promised in my recent update threads, the winner of the competition will be awarded a fun badge as part of the new CPR system explained in the thread linked below.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7425-fuwanovels-contributionparticipation-recognition-system-aka-cpr-how-it-works

In addition to the prizes that Rose is offering, here is what you are playing for:

jEBiWmj.png

Smaller version (actual size):

tZaRRYE.png

Keep it up!

We got more than half the questions answered! This is when things get interesting. Are people saving their answers to send them all at once? Is someone already with 50 answers ready? Is the weirdo who spent over six hours straight to get the 36 answers (as of November 30th) still planning to go at it and win before anyone has a chance? Step it up, boys! It might be over before you even take notice.

• 2 weeks later...

I received some possible different answers for some questions and I'll be checking them soon. I'm not sure if I already said it, but if you ever feel like your answer is right, please tell me so I can double-check it. And if possible, whenever you do so, please tell me in which scene you got your answer or at least a brief description of the scene, so I can find it more easily than just blindly going through the whole game. If I ever find a legit different answer, I'll make sure to add it to the file I have with all the answers.

• 1 month later...

A bit late due to flight schedules and all that stuff, but I'm finally here to announce the winner of my Grisaia quiz! Sending me answers until the last possible day, with a record of 41 correct answers:

Congratulations, Grieviious!

ITmYlG2.jpg

Still didn't managed to answer Kyoko's age, what a winner.  :makina: 

Thanks for everyone who supported the quiz and for all the participants, I was really happy with all the answers sent. I don't have my file with the scenes from each answer, nor the game installed on this notebook to check it, so I'll have to post them later, but I promise you guys will have all of them.

Pst.

So, about Kyoko...

She's 32.