VN Reading Club - Registration

Kaguya

His role in a lot of routes is just so the player can see him bang the girls Shoushichi can't. That's how I saw him anyway. Maybe he majorly improves in Suzu's route...

The unfortunate thing is I liked Uesegi-senpai as a character until his h scene with the loli girl.. I made me think "How could betray your childhood friend?!"

It would be nice to see Katou-sensei bang Reina though.

I haven't gotten to her h scene yet .-. school's really killing me right now :\

The unfortunate thing is I liked Uesegi-senpai as a character until his h scene with the loli girl.. I made me think "How could betray your childhood friend?!"

Touko's route huh?

Go to Tonya's route if you want Uesugi x Io.

I haven't gotten to her h scene yet .-. school's really killing me right now :\

Reina won't be having an H-scene with Katou-sensei though.

Would take that over the 

threesome scene

. 10/10 sounding scene, actual love involved yeah!

Threesome scene was nice too. I was itching to see another Ichina H-scene, given how lewd she sounded in her previous one.

...Sometimes I forget that you're a girl.

Anyway, who do you think has the most advantageous power in the visual novel?

Threesome scene was nice too. I was itching to see another Ichina H-scene, given how lewd she sounded in her previous one.

...Sometimes I forget that you're a girl.

Anyway, who do you think has the most advantageous power in the visual novel?

Wh-what?! And here I thought I was being the perfect pure waifu! Where has my devotion led me?!

Advantageous? Like, in fights? Or what I'd want/think is advantageous in real life? ..........I wouldn't mind Uesugi-senpai's power, myself. I'm like 95 pounds, so I can't lift anything at all..... In fights, it probably depends on the field of battle, etc. I'm not good at "would Shiki kill a servant?" type questions, unfortunately. Shoushichi's power is one of the coolest to watch in action in fights, though. The improv. Of course, that makes it a good power outside battle, too.

I see. I thought it'd be cool to have powers like that of Katou-sensei. ROCK HARD FISTS.

Or you could always go Kuki.

Yeap. Kuki best.

I was just thinking about what powers you liked in the novel. Of course, there's always the advantage factor. But some are based on the holder's current situation. For example, Shoushichi's powers. Though I don't think it's that hard to utilize in any environment, unless it is stripped off of all metal.

I see. I thought it'd be cool to have powers like that of Katou-sensei. ROCK HARD FISTS.

Yeap. Kuki best.

I was just thinking about what powers you liked in the novel. Of course, there's always the advantage factor. But some are based on the holder's current situation. For example, Shoushichi's powers. Though I don't think it's that hard to utilize in any environment, unless it is stripped off of all metal.

Yeap. Kuki best.

Yeah, Shoushichi's powers would be good. Kuki doesn't have powers to my knowledge, and if he does then they're battle-based, so that's not practical, and neither are Katou-sensei's. The moment you got in a fight tho they'd be badass~ ...Sakura's power would be good, too. The ability to be able to calm others in intense situations is great, considering I just spent an entire day in the same room as people who sighed every 5 seconds.....

Not if they use something that will block the sound from directly entering your ears without interference. :^)

Would definitely use.

Yeah, Shoushichi's powers would be good. Kuki doesn't have powers to my knowledge, and if he does then they're battle-based, so that's not practical, and neither are Katou-sensei's. The moment you got in a fight tho they'd be badass~ ...Sakura's power would be good, too. The ability to be able to calm others in intense situations is great, considering I just spent an entire day in the same room as people who sighed every 5 seconds.....

Exactly. When I said 'you can always go Kuki', I meant you could always not have any powers and just rely on your skills. That's what makes Kuki so amazing. It's quite sad that he fell into a very bad state of depression and revenge seeking. He's a very good character after all.

Yeah. I just mentioned Katou-sensei's since his is very good. Not practical at all though.

Could be used to flatten pizzas. :^)

Sakura's got quite a weird power. I don't know what I'll feel when I smell the odor emanating from her. I just. It usually has a bad connotation, you know? I think it'll be pleasant smelling though, since I sure as hell won't be calmed by smelling something disgusting. I might be addicted to her smell though...

Exactly. When I said 'you can always go Kuki', I meant you could always not have any powers and just rely on your skills. That's what makes Kuki so amazing. It's quite sad that he fell into a very bad state of depression and revenge seeking. He's a very good character after all.

Yeah. I just mentioned Katou-sensei's since his is very good. Not practical at all though.

Could be used to flatten pizzas. :^)

Sakura's got quite a weird power. I don't know what I'll feel when I smell the odor emanating from her. I just. It usually has a bad connotation, you know? I think it'll be pleasant smelling though, since I sure as hell won't be calmed by smelling something disgusting. I might be addicted to her smell though...

But... I have no skill............ Yeah! Kuki-sensei is a really cool guy, after all. He's a person to admire, I guess.

The greatest pizzeria in the world could employ him. Would eat that pizza.

True. The addictions and scent fetishists....... I think it'd just be like she was wearing perfume, so I don't think it'd be that odd or anything, though. Really nice smelling perfume that's personalized...

Last time I checked, the scent that Sakura was giving off came from her breath. Does this mean that she rarely gets halitosis due to her Jinyou powers overpowering the natural odor that her breath gives?

Is it possible to capture this scent and make it into a perfume?

Look at the possible profit people! You don't even need raw materials!

Sakura the money maker.

Jokes aside, is there an H-scene for Sakura?

Last time I checked, the scent that Sakura was giving off came from her breath. Does this mean that she rarely gets halitosis due to her Jinyou powers overpowering the natural odor that her breath gives?

Is it possible to capture this scent and make it into a perfume?

Look at the possible profit people! You don't even need raw materials!

Sakura the money maker.

Jokes aside, is there an H-scene for Sakura?

Sakura the ultimate perfume maker and Koutarou the ultimate pizza man! Damn, we are making these characters' careers!

Well, (Suzu route spoilers I guess? Related to h-scenes, and not real serious plot points, to clarify)

I count the masturbation scene in Suzu's route as a scene, so yes.

Wait, you didn't finish either?!

Sakura the ultimate perfume maker and Koutarou the ultimate pizza man! Damn, we are making these characters' careers!

Well, (Suzu route spoilers I guess? Related to h-scenes, and not real serious plot points, to clarify)

I count the masturbation scene in Suzu's route as a scene, so yes.

Wait, you didn't finish either?!

There is a second scene.

It's near the end of the true route when Suzu has been captured by the Dominion; the day before the gang sets out to rescue her.

Yes, Soushichi cheats on Suzu in this scene while her life is at risk because FUCK YEAH h-scene.

It's terribly written, completely ignoring the protag's established personality and morals.

There are no consequences whether you choose to go through with it or not.

It's a perfect example of how an h-scene that is only there for the sake of having a sex scene with each heroine can negatively affect your overall experience.