Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

Why is it so bad?

1. The gameplay is not like Senran Kagura if that's what you're thinking and it's way to repetitive.  You do the same thing with the same button order hundreds of times.
  2. Map system is lousy.
  3. Story and VA seemed sub-par from what I played.

Essentially buy it for a $40 virtual tour of Akihabara with some gameplay thrown in.  It's interesting for like an hour and then it loses all it's appeal. 

The gameplay is not like Senran Kagura if that's what you're thinking and it's way to repetitive.  You do the same thing with the same button order hundreds of times.

I'm not expecting anything to flawlessly execute the same gameplay that Senran Kagura had.

...Well, maybe except other games from the same publisher.

Anyway, the cute girls aren't enough to make up for its bad side?

Oh look, first person dungeon crawling.  

I ordered the limited edition for art book with cute girls. Also Demon Gaze was one of my favorites last year.

The voice acting seems to be better this time around, Demon Gaze had weirdly choppy audio.

I'm not expecting anything to flawlessly execute the same gameplay that Senran Kagura had.

...Well, maybe except other games from the same publisher.

Anyway, the cute girls aren't enough to make up for its bad side?

I managed to play trough it few times with the power of main girls' cuteness, but it's not that great. (You can't have the meido D:) The story is pretty simple, but it's entertaining. Otaku jokes and such.

The problem is mostly the combat. It's boring, clunky and unnecessary difficult. 

It might be worth picking up from sale.

I managed to play trough it few times with the power of main girls' cuteness, but it's not that great. (You can't have the meido D:) The story is pretty simple, but it's entertaining. Otaku jokes and such.

The problem is mostly the combat. It's boring, clunky and unnecessary difficult. 

It might be worth picking up from sale.

So I'm just debating on whether to get Demon's Gaze, Muramasa, or Child's Light.

Or just freaking save for a 3DS. Thanks!

Muramasa is great. You can't go wrong with that.

Demon Gaze is really good Dungeon Crawler, but it's not for everyone. It's hard and requires some grinding. The biggest hurdle is whether you can enjoy the raw gameplay, going around in dungeons and beating monsters. The Dungeon design is awesome and combat is super fast, which helps a lot. The demon system is fun too. It's probably the most newcomer friendly DRPG and it's good place to start if you are interested in the genre.

The slice of life story is nice addition in top of the dungeon crawling. And the character artwork is filled with cute girls.  

Omega Quintet - Teaser PS4 (April 28, 2015)

Omega Quintet - Battle Trailer PS4

An idol group singing and fighting to save the world with music?!

Not sure what's it actually about :P , but it seems interesting, and very cute. The battle looks like it can be fun too.. harmonics & music, reminds me of Ar Tonelico in a way.

Omega Quintet - Teaser PS4 (April 28, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhvwlCDQ_m8

Omega Quintet - Battle Trailer PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb-v9uFJtXM

An idol group singing and fighting to save the world with music?!

Not sure what's it actually about :P , but it seems interesting, and very cute. The battle looks like it can be fun too.. harmonics & music, reminds me of Ar Tonelico in a way.

Battles look a little over-complicated for my tastes but it's still an interesting idea.  Not enough to make me buy a PS4 though (You need to be focusing on that 3DS Koskaki).

Also, we have transformation scenes:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/30/valkyrie-drive-bhikkuni-will-also-special-transformation-scenes/

Totally not Senran Kagura guys.  :makina: