Hoshimemo Fandisk Translation

Daeyamati

Looks like there's a translation project for the Hoshimemo FD that just started it up. It has two full routes and five short stories.

I noticed this on VNTLS. The project page can be found here. It's currently at 9.8% and in need of translators, editors, and other positions. If interested, email: [email protected]

I have yet to read the original (have it dl'd on my computer but haven't gotten around to actually opening it up xD), but I'm excited! Not many fandisks get translated, so I'm looking forward to it :)

eh1.jpg

yeah I've seen this but not sure how serious this guy is, I think this new TL will be much faster.

Actually Steve The new one is using the TheDefends TL..

but TheDefend is actually busy in RL so he having hard time doing the tl right now....

and The new one is trying to contact him but no responses but probably soon they might work it out...

yeah I've seen this but not sure how serious this guy is, I think this new TL will be much faster.

but TheDefend is actually busy in RL so he having hard time doing the tl right now....

and The new one is trying to contact him but no responses but probably soon they might work it out...

oh? I found the new translators quote on his site saying this:

Oh, those aren’t my work. Those were apparently what a previous group attempted. For starters, the post on VNDB was made in Dec, but I only started this project about a week ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I could get the scripts extracted maybe... its FVP

staircase subs promised to help with insertion to whoever translates it so then it should be fine.

also its only like 0.71mb of scripts so not that long (not sure how many lines, I guess ~10k from the size?)

But we would need translator who played the original, loved it and wants to do the fandisk TL :o