Love Live Avatar Group!

OriginalRen

no man, I should have been more thoughtful in the first place to be honest. it's not the end of the world either way xD

Go find your destiny, CLuBLioN. Its body is ready

*hugs Lion with tears in eyes and sends him off into the fray*

(but seriously, as much as I love this convo you should just put your Nozomi picture up)

You guys sound like maki~chan when I gave Maki to her. She felt bad about it but I told her it just felt, y'know, right for her to be Maki and that I totally don't mind at all to be another u's member~

edit: Yes it is obviously a different situation in that there are no more u's, but you guys still sounded similar to me and maki~chan's situation xD we're just too nice when it comes to these things.

~~~
Looking forward to what Ren has in store for this!

Finally that group has come... It was time for it, nice Ren.

tumblr_inline_n6q4qzuyZm1rcv8hj.gif

I would join If I would not love my avatar so much. And also Ren took my beloved Honoka and I would choose only her.

And one thing... Ren (I wouldn't criticize you, but I do it anyway :P ) but I don't like the Avatar you choose for Honoka's it doesn't resemble her in my eyes. It lacks a lot of passion and enthusiasm...

But I'm looking forward to see a lot of lovely avatars (maybe even a nice Honoka :P) around here in the next time...

Looks like we are all good sports, so I flipped a coin and it came up with CLuBLion as the winner. That being said, arakura I have need of you later on down the line for something regarding the group, so keep following us!

You didn't answer about including members not part of Muse (the main idol group), since there's two sisters, along with another rival idol group named A-Rise.

You didn't answer about including members not part of Muse (the main idol group), since there's two sisters, along with another rival idol group named A-Rise.

I honestly only know the characters of the main group. Can you clarify those characters and what they look like?

I honestly only know the characters of the main group. Can you clarify those characters and what they look like?

The image I posted above is fanart of Honoka's sister on the right, Eli's sister on the left, wearing the 2nd season's OP outfit. They initially planned on going to a different school than their sisters, but upon the formation of Muse, they decided to go to their older sisters' school, and also want to become idols themselves.

OtiXnNw.png

And then, there's the rival idol group, known as the best in their region, and also the school that Honoka's sister wanted to attend.

From left to right, Yuuki Anju, Kira Tsubasa, Toudou Erena

cj7hQ.jpg

They have their own performances in the anime (albeit, only 2)

From the first episode

3 Rinja's in one night, I'm Rintastic!

I won't allow the rival group to participate (sorry), but family members/siblings of the main 9 are allowed!

As with the rest of you, let me know and I will add you to the group!

Guess having a rival group will conflict with what you have planned huh  ;).

Looking forward to a few more people joining up~

For those who are out of options because all μ's members are taken

Here's some extra characters from the franchise.

Eri and Honoka's younger sisters: Ayase Arisa and Kousaka Yukiho 

B2NgaPu.jpg

The A-Rise members (μ's rivals)

(from left to right) Yuuki Anju, Kira Tsubasa and Toudou Erena

v5mdT1T.jpg

Some A-Rise music:

Attention members!

It's about time we donned a couple's week for the avatar group, no? If you are interested in changing your avatar, feel free to pair up with someone in the group and showcase your love as a couple. I know there are plenty of shipments to be made, so have fun! Keep in mind that the avatars do not need to match, however the pair should remain the same if possible.

Enjoy!

Hey Love Live fans! Due to recent issues with DrKleiner and some real life matters to attend to, we are in need of a new Eri for our avatar group. If you are interested in joining, feel free to let me know in a PM and I can explain what is going on.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...