Looking for a VN like Devil on G-String

operationflik

As you can gather from the title, i'm looking for a VN that is something like Devil on G-String, be it a cool, anti-hero protagonist or a thriller kinda game, also I enjoyed the comedy in the game quite a bit so anything similar to that style i'll probably enjoy..

I should probably note that i'm new to VNs, and by that I mean that Devil on G-String is my first and currently last VN.

I'm open to all genres but I prefer if its close to Devil on G-String (because I liked the concept and the characters).

I'll also note that these following VNs I do not intend to play for one reason or another:

Steins;Gate : Watched the anime and watched a Let's Play of the VN.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni : Watched the anime.

Clannad : Watched the anime.

Fate/Stay Night : The new anime remake is coming out right now, and I plan to watch it instead.

Saya no Uta : Watching an ongoing Let's Play as of right now.

As for VNs like Little Busters and maybe DRAMAtical murder, I'm not sure whether to watch the anime or read the VN, so if I get some pointers on whether the anime is sufficient or not would be nice.

That is all..

El Psy Congroo!

Beside the fact that it's made by Akabeisoft2, it's a great vn xD

Yep, it will be probably be the next one that i'll be playing, it seems interesting enough. ^^

Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku 

Grisaia no Kajitsu 

Cross†Channel 

rewrite 

enjoy~

Thank you for your recommendations!

I had already downloaded Cross Channel and Rewrite before, seeing as they are big in the VN world, so i'll be sure to be playing them, and the other games you mentioned as well!

Speaking of which, Grisaia no Kajitsu is getting an anime adaption this month (in fact, it had already aired it's first episode), in your opinion, do you think its worth it to watch the anime instead, or do you think will be better in the end? (or neither of course :P

I ask this because I don't like watching anime that are below the standards of  the medium it is adapted from, since I feel like it kind of ruins the story for me and leaves me unsatisfied..

Regardless, thank you for your input!

Grisaia no Kajitsu 

If you ask me, Grisaia feels nothing like G senjou no maou. Mostly because of it's pacing, as it has the worst pacing I have ever seen in any VN I have ever seen, and the longest common route I've ever seen. I suppose it does get good when the story picks up, and it starts feeling like G senjou no maou's story, but the patience you'll need to get to that point cannot be overlooked.

I'd suggest you try out all of the other suggestions first before Grisaia, most notably rewrite. That's the only VN I've read that I consider better than G senjou :D

You don't need any patience at all to like Grisaia since it's enjoyable from start to finish! I loved the common route. It's long as hell and doesn't actually go anywhere, but it has a lot of great characterization to get you attached to its characters, and is honestly funny as hell. It's also nothing like G Senjou no Maou. Rewrite is even less similar, though. 

I have read all of your comments, and thank you so much for helping me out!

I'll check out Umineko as well, so thanks for that, Silvz!

It also seems like it'll be worth it to play the game instead of watching the anime of Grisaia, so I guess i'll do that.

I'll definitely check out Rewrite now since you say its even better than G-String, babiker! If i'm disappointed, its all your fault! ;P

Thank you, BookwormOtaku, for your recommendations, i'll check them out!

And thanks to everyone else for taking the time to comment! I appreciate the help!