The Last of Us Movie!?

Darizuka

They also have a Sly Cooper movie for either 2015 or 2016 if I remember right.

I'll probably check out this movie but I do think the story is best saved for video games. It worked so well because of the gradual change throughout gameplay

Is may just be me, but the girl in Last of Us really looks like Ellen Page. It'd be cool if she could play that role.

Well, I'd watch it if it came out as a movie since I liked the game.

I think I heard that they had her in mind when they were originally designing her character.

Well apparently Sony is planning on making a live action movie of "The Last of Us"

And new update. The girl who starred as Arya Stark in Game of Thrones is rumored to have negotiations for a role as Ellie.

Why can't they just have the actors that made up the characters come back ?!

The point would be to obviously capitalize on the name of a well selling game set in a pretty popular movie genre.

As for the game itself, I really enjoyed it. The infected and their different stages were pretty cool (a breathe of fresh air from just simple zombies) and the game itself could be pretty intense. The multiplayer wasn't half-bad either, which was nice considering it wasn't a feature that I had given any thought about when I bought it.