Why Hello World

Clestae

Ohohohohoho. I see. It's rare that I see a girl in the forums.

Or they might just be acting as boys.

Or I'm just ignorant. 

It doesn't change the fact that you're a girl though.

G-Senjou no Maou was my entryway into the world of visual novels, so it holds dear memories for me. I hope you enjoy it when you go about reading it!

And also...

I took your like virginity. I owe it all to crunchytaco.

Haha well, indeed I am one ^_^ and that's cool! Again, I'll remember to check it out.

I saw both of your likes at the same time, haha

Welcome to the fuwa forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here and I would recommand you to read Hoshizora no Memoria :)

Thank you! I'll keep it in mind!

Welcome to the forums, its great to hear another indie developer join us. 

I liked this comment because most good VNs that are currently translated came out 2000 onward. The only VN I think that is worth reading from the 90's is Kanon. But Kanon was released during the tale end of the 90's in 1999. ONE~ was release in 1998 and was decent, but unlike Kanon I wouldn't recommend reading it. (Kanon is really good and I even wrote a whole paper on it). In conclusion there aren't many great old ones if you consider everything 2000 on wards to be modern like I do.  

Haha, thank you for the tip! In general, I'm sadly not too experienced with a lot of VNs but I've known about many of them for awhile (so I know about Kanon, but haven't technically played it, for example). But yes, I think I can agree with you there ^_^

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

and read majikoi!

Kosaki and taco should stop stealing other people's virginities

Thank you for another recommendation

Perhaps they should!

:( lol

Welcome to fuwa. Also what table top do you play?

Oh boy. Different kinds XD I've played D&D 3.0-3.5-4.0 (and Pathfinder), but I've also played different sort of systems like World of Darkness, Legend of the 5 Rings, Star Wars Saga, even A Song of Ice and Fire! I have also tried one-shots of a few other weirder ones. It's a hobby I've enjoyed for awhile :)

To everyone else who's replied: Thank you so much! Glad to be here!

Ohohohohoho. I see. It's rare that I see a girl in the forums.

The Western Visual Novel scene has a far higher percentage of women taking part than the Japanese eroge scene. That's why forums mostly dedicated to Japanese novels are dominated by men while forums like lemma are not. It's also part of the reason why there are so many otomes in the OELVN scene.

EDIT: And as Fuwa becomes a more inviting place to OELVN developers we will naturally see more women on the board. 

The Western Visual Novel scene has a far higher percentage of women taking part than the Japanese eroge scene. That's why forums mostly dedicated to Japanese novels are dominated by men while forums like lemma are not. It's also part of the reason why there are so many otomes in the OELVN scene.

EDIT: And as Fuwa becomes a more inviting place to OELVN developers we will naturally see more women on the board. 

You're quite correct, Crook. I actually was originally on Lemma before I came here ^_^ I'm not super active on Lemma (I'm just very busy and stuff--I am learning ren'py, which thankfully isn't as tricky as I feared because I have some Python experience) but yes, higher percentage of women, I would say for that reason.

Haha well, indeed I am one ^_^ and that's cool! Again, I'll remember to check it out.

I saw both of your likes at the same time, haha

I was first. I was truly first. I even looked at your profile to show myself how I was first.

;~;

I'm looking forward to what becomes of your project. I have no idea what it is though.

Oh boy. Different kinds XD I've played D&D 3.0-3.5-4.0 (and Pathfinder), but I've also played different sort of systems like World of Darkness, Legend of the 5 Rings, Star Wars Saga, even A Song of Ice and Fire! I have also tried one-shots of a few other weirder ones. It's a hobby I've enjoyed for awhile :)

no warhammer 40k? I shall for ever be alone QQ

int main (int argc, char *argv[]) {

printf ("Hello World!\n");

return 0;

}

Hehee just kidding. :P

Welcome to Fuwa, A.K.A. Promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

9TYQ8g8.jpg

You should give Umineko no Naku Koro ni a try, one of the best out there. ^_^

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.