Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

He loves DT & HR :D/>/> He's too lazy to FL and yup, he hates HD xD SiLViA, on the other hand, always has HD on like if it was a game default lol

Go watch Symphonic Love, it's the only FL that I can think of that he did...rank #2...sad LOL

I don't really mind HD, I actually find that osu! looks visually better with HD. Note I said visually, not gameplay wise :D/>

I was wondering what resolution do you play osu on ??

Who's Gyutto ???? And why does he/she think that their the "Worst accuracy player" ?? They havn't met me :P/>

Also You know the video you posted of Kairi does he only use single key until the streams ?

Kairi singletaps everything humanly possible to him,

He streams with the 2 keys :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be waiting for it, I expect you to have hand cam action too :P

Also you busy with studying again? You havn't been on the IRC

Yup, there's the handcam as well :D I think this will be my best liveplay yet hahaha

And yes, I've been busy with studies....first midterms are coming and I need to boost up my grades xD

So from now to december, I will be focused on studying + some occasional osu lol

But I'll try to get on on friday nights! :D

Yup, there's the handcam as well :D I think this will be my best liveplay yet hahaha

And yes, I've been busy with studies....first midterms are coming and I need to boost up my grades xD

So from now to december, I will be focused on studying + some occasional osu lol

But I'll try to get on on friday nights! :D

No worries, life is important, it always comes first. Can't wait to see you play more Osu after that though.

Is that Madoka I see there? Have you always had that because if so I must be blind because I've only just noticed it.

Nah I just decided to randomly put her there xD I'll put Kyoko on the next one!

I just HD,DT this http://osu.ppy.sh/b/275964&m=0 with 2 x 100....I had SS with HD,HR....Did I make a good choice?

I actually got some footage for a liveplay with HD,DT tho :D

Nah I just decided to randomly put her there xD I'll put Kyoko on the next one!

I just HD,DT this http://osu.ppy.sh/b/275964&m=0 with 2 x 100....I had SS with HD,HR....Did I make a good choice?

I actually got some footage for a liveplay with HD,DT tho :D

I'm trying to FC Great war

My first try of the day

4ymh0.jpg

I will do it!!!