Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

I can't do mania, my fingers don't cooperate that way.

My fingers actually cooperate better when I only have to use the keyboard. Although I don't really have that much fun playing mania. The only alternative to standard I enjoyed was CTB.

And my tapping fingers are slow as hell, I can't do DT on much, was failing at attempting a 222bpm song earlier that wasn't even that hard ;-;

Try keyclick! According to cptnXn, that method will make it possible to stream anything really easily, it's just extremely hard to maintain accuracy. I can use keyclick stream accurately at certain BPMs, but slower and faster streams are tricky to do accurately. I am getting better with that, though. At the very least, it's worth trying if you can't stream faster using the regular method.

Damn i need some help.

I can play very quick map and lots of 5-6 DT maps.

But I can't aim properly andI am incredibly inconsistent at comboing on 4-5 star AR9 maps.

Any tips ?

it's fun playing really fast map with High AR but finishing hard maps gives no PP.

I want to get my 24k rank back but I keep going down :(

Halhp

Yeah, I was spectating rrtyui while he was going at it. He had some seriously amazing runs for that map. But damn, rrtyui kept retrying for like 2 hours. He even got an S one time, but there was that slider break. -.- The number of spectators was just amazing though, the highest I saw it go to was over 1600.

Damn i need some help.

But I can't aim properly and have am incredibly inconsistent at comboing on 4-5 star AR9 maps.

Any tips ?

it's fun playing really fast map with High AR but finishing hard maps gives no PP.

Halhp

I've gotten a lot better playing HR and DTHR. I'm not sure if they're too easy for you or not, but DTHR with AR6 maps can not only help your aim, but your speed as well. AR10 might be better for aim, just make sure to not focus on just AR10 for too long or it'll be all you can read.

Damn i need some help.

But I can't aim properly andI am incredibly inconsistent at comboing on 4-5 star AR9 maps.

Any tips ?

Halhp

HDHR SS on hard diff gives 130pp, that's what I got lol it's super easy you should be able to FC it ;)

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/377929?m=0

AND SCREW YOU LEWY, UK ONLY WINS BECAUSE OF DOOMSDAY, WITHOUT HIM YOUR WHOLE TEAM IS NOTHING <3

http://youtu.be/7ktHNywwKcM