The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan

Nosebleed

Okay it's not a Haruhi season 3, but am I glad something from the Haruhi franchise is being animated? Yes~

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan anime has been announced a while back to be planned but it's finally been confirmed that the anime will be airing in 2015

It will be an adaption of the spin off series Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu

Excited for this? Do you feel like it'll be just as good or at least as hyped as Haruhi? And could this maybe bring the possibility of a new Haruhi season/OVA/Movie?

Source: Crunchyroll

Hm... m'afraid this will be very anecdotal. That kind of manga spin-off often is. Not sure how it could revive the license in animation, and I don't see it getting very hyped.

I'll still watch it of course.

The tone is definintely more light (though I question if Haruhi was ever serious to begin with) but it's better than a chibi spin off made out of budget leftovers at least.

For now I'm interested in what studio is going to animate it. I can't find any info on it.

The tone is definintely more light (though I question if Haruhi was ever serious to begin with) but it's better than a chibi spin off made out of budget leftovers at least.

For now I'm interested in what studio is going to animate it. I can't find any info on it.

I actually found that spin-off to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen and ranked it higher than the second season.  

Considering The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya's version of Yuki Nagato is miles ahead in terms of my favorite character in that series, I'm looking forward to this greatly.

I almost picked up the manga about a year back, but then I heard about this being animated, so there was no reason to, since I hate reading manga :P

i love the haruhi universe and its characters alot. a few years back i had burned out on anime pretty badly and put the hobby on hold for about a year and then i was checking ann and saw news of haruhi getting animated and thought the art looked good so when it released i watched the first season in a marathon , it pulled me back out of burn out pretty quickly. i even liked the endless 8 . so when i heard this announced i got really excited.

as to if we will see a haruhi season three id like to hope so but the sad thing is the fans in japan may not want one after the whole debacle with her seiyuu and the otaku flipping out and hardcore over reacting to it. thats not to say they couldn't get a different seiyuu but chances are slim. if a 3rd season or a set of ova do come out ill definitely watch them.