Best of Steve's loli collection - ultra moe explosion

Steve

I MAREied Vivio!

I was dating her for almost a year now so it was time for action.

It was Mare's idea, as she wanted a friend to yuri with too, so actually its like 3 way MAREiage, we 3 will now be together forever.

Also Einhart will be joining the family soon as well, we are planning another wedding smile.gif

Here are some photos:

Me telling her

4mgBKU5.jpg

Measuring for the wedding dress

[image removed by moderation]

The bachelorette party the girls had

Einhart brought Vivio

And then she took my hand

zrA3KZb.jpg

And them some from the honeymoon (to which I of course invited Einhart and other lolis too so they can have fun with us tongue.gif )

(btw the wedding night was awesome, first we had some private time with Vivio but then we also invited every loli there! But to keep this topic safe [which it currently is!], I wont post tongue.gif)

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

Eeeh? she is incredibly cute, but I really don't think she inspires an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear; causing or inducing awe in any way. She's way to pet-like to be awesome.

taken from the wiki:

A few days after Touma defeats Accelerator and ends the experiment, Amai Ao director of the experiment, installs a virus into Last Order after becoming heavily indebted due to investing the now-failed project. Last Order's reaction to this is to break out of her incubation tank as a self-defense mechanism. She wanders the streets of Academy City for an entire week, eluding detection of the researchers trying to find her as well as the surveillance of Academy City, before meeting Accelerator.
she wandered around for a week with no support, or shelter, or food, or water, all the while avoiding being found by the people looking for her. in the body of a 10 year old. I think she deserves a little admiration. on top of this, she's the control center of the misaka network, which by itself is pretty awesome.

if there ever was a pet character in the toaru series, it's Fremea Seivelun, who's sole purpose in the series is to merely exist. Last Order is way cooler than a pet character.

also, steve, sometimes I worry about you. :unsure:

taken from the wiki:

she wandered around for a week with no support, or shelter, or food, or water, all the while avoiding being found by the people looking for her. in the body of a 10 year old. I think she deserves a little admiration. on top of this, she's the control center of the misaka network, which by itself is pretty awesome.

if there ever was a pet character in the toaru series, it's Fremea Seivelun, who's sole purpose in the series is to merely exist. Last Order is way cooler than a pet character.

also, steve, sometimes I worry about you. :unsure:/>

i think fremea is going to have a bigger importance from now on.

steve, eldin's right

also, steve, sometimes I worry about you. unsure.gif

steve, eldin's right

I know handling 2 or 3 wives at once might be difficult but don't worry, I will be very kind go them and we will manage. There will always be some difficulties waiting for us, but together we will overcome all obstacles that life puts in our way.

But thanks for worrying~ xD

Too loli.... For some reason, I feel scared... (But not that scared as most of you would think.. A fear that maybe somewhat related to Eldin's quote, "Steve, I worry for you")

well you too should find a loli and marry her, there is lot of them and you can feed them (various things!)

VEj99mT.jpg

also if you are a true Loli lover you should NEVER think dirty things about them, you are only allowed to hug them, pat them on their small heads and maybe help them in the bathroom u_u

Of course, no dirt or mud allowed, they need to be clean. I can lick their flat chests to clean them, maybe spill some milk on them and then bath them~

But in all cases you need to be very gentle, they will be cutely moaning if you do it right, thats how you know they like it.

I have some picture representations of the things I mentioned but I will restrain myself from posting them here xD You can hop on TS and I will show what I mean :P

On 01/09/2013 at 10:10 PM, Xypers said:

that's too obscene! leave my lolis alone sad.gif, they will remain forever pure, ignoring all the ugliness of the world!

But of course during summer they will run around with only their pantsu on, and maybe hug you like that or spill milk on themselves while drinking, but if you do any dirty things to them you would defy their cuteness forever ;_;

my point is: they are allowed to do whatever they want, you are not biggrin.gif

A man after my own heart.

We'll protect them MY FRIEND!!

On 01/09/2013 at 10:10 PM, Xypers said:

that's too obscene! leave my lolis alone sad.gif, they will remain forever pure, ignoring all the ugliness of the world!

But of course during summer they will run around with only their pantsu on, and maybe hug you like that or spill milk on themselves while drinking, but if you do any dirty things to them you would defy their cuteness forever ;_;

my point is: they are allowed to do whatever they want, you are not biggrin.gif

broken images :(

Also when lolis feel love and are in heat, you need to satisfy them, don't let them suffer :o

Lolis desire pleasure too, they want to be kissed (on many parts of their body).

fixed, but lolis are never in heat! they long for head-patting and hugs! if they want something else....oh my god Steve what have you done to them? ç_ç

my lolis are blissfully ignorant on that matter, as it should be ç_ç

ooh they are just shy to ask you in that case. Some are that way, but if they have another loli as a friend, you can often find them with that friend doing various things.

such as this (not 100% safe)

http://i.imgur.com/Cdb3XLv.jpg

of course sometimes they are curious about how stuff works, they are not shy, but everything must be kept on an educational level

BUT OF COURSE! Its all education :) so that's how we call it now xD

if they would start asking for stuff, they would start to grow older and older, and before you can blink your eyes...

click here for terrible revelation

well the good think about most of the lolis is: they never age! They remain the same age all the time. Because when you are with lolis, the time stops :)

you know that moment where you happen across the strange half of the internet?

i'm getting that feeling right now.

Oh then you are now ready to join the teamspeak :)

Xypers joined today and we exchanged lot of loli ideas and fantasies, even the dirty ones which he actually likes :P