What Site Work Would You Like To See?

Please consider taking this survey (Link) and let me know what you want to see fixed/improved upon across the various Fuwanovel sites. Your feedback will determine my work priorities this Summer/Fall. (Forum Post)

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Sign in to follow this  
zakobot

Fan Translating Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling (5pb.)

Although I guess it's pretty obvious in this case, I'd recommend adding a little tag at the end of the title whenever you enter a route stating which route you're on. 

That's a good point. I've updated the title for episode 4.

I can't even imagine how much time it takes you to do so much translation, and you can't know how happy I am to be able to read this fan-disc content that I've been wanting to play for so long!

Thanks a lot Zakobot! <3

I can't even imagine how much time it takes you to do so much translation, and you can't know how happy I am to be able to read this fan-disc content that I've been wanting to play for so long!

Thanks a lot Zakobot! <3

Yes it does take a crazy amount of time to translate everything. The current tally is close to 9000 lines translated and there are still three more routes to complete after the current one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImvs-ObUhY&list=PLMjWrtftxMTxnLtiHdO34qI6xyCmgBwEe

Look at that, you're making new people register just to thank you. You should feel proud.

I feel like I'm treated like a mascot - but you are basically right. Well, while I'm here, I think I stick a tad around. (I also have to give Zakobot's TL of Time Travelers a read if I can get a decently priced copy somewhere...)

I feel like I'm treated like a mascot - but you are basically right. Well, while I'm here, I think I stick a tad around. (I also have to give Zakobot's TL of Time Travelers a read if I can get a decently priced copy somewhere...)

Thanks for signing up just to show your appreciation. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCgKMQn33M