Nursery Rhyme Live TL Stream Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Current Game - Nursery Rhyme ナーサリィ☆ライム

Current Route - Common

Next Stream Date - Postponed

Hey everyone,

Now that Mephisto and I have finished Cocoro@Function! and are finally moving into Asagao's route (albeit slowly at the moment), I felt motivated to start another live TL series before I leave for Japan in October. Originally, I had posted the idea for a different game in a thread seeking a translator, however after much discussion with zoom909 (thank you for his help by the way), he and I decided that we will be doing a totally different game altogether. Same company, different look.

Enter Nursery Rhyme!

Additional Information: http://kururutl.wordpress.com

Previous Videos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5eTBaZE4tSXZyaTA&authuser=0

7loiZNR.jpg

Now, unlike my previous live TL projects, Nursery Rhyme will not be streamed, however I will be posting updates about the game in this thread as we progress. All video recordings we do will be uploaded to my YouTube channel which is listed below. We plan to play through the entire common route as well as 1 of the girl's routes, which at this point is undetermined but will be announced as soon as we know more.

Feel free to follow along as we post the videos, and I hope you enjoy the game!

If you are not familiar with Nursery Rhyme, feel free to check out the opening video and summary of the game below:

Opening:

While his parents are away working overseas our hero takes this opportunity to visit his childhood friend (and her twin-sister). They live with their mother and are located pretty close to the high school he and the twins go to. So, seeing that he'd be living alone otherwise, they decide to have him live with them in the meantime.

There's also a prestigious all-female school nearby; this being the case, several students/teachers live in the same neighborhood as the hero's childhood friend; thus the rarely seen male presence begins a bit of an uproar as awkward, hormone-charged interactions begin.

Feel free to follow along as we post the videos, and I hope you enjoy the game!

Damn, you really don't know when to stop, eh? Well Rent is Ren I suppose :P

Hmm, if you do end up doing this one, I think I'll follow it this time.

And good luck with project regardless ^_^

It's a lot less to deal with considering we have no set schedule this time around. Whatever day works for both of us when we feel like recording is perfect.

Might want to have zoom do the recording, you're running in to the issue of being out of sync on the lines again. (zoom takes a bit more time to read the long line, which you think is already over and move on to the next one) 

The sentence structure can be a little complex sometimes based on what I saw in the first few minutes lol. 

Might want to have zoom do the recording, you're running in to the issue of being out of sync on the lines again. (zoom takes a bit more time to read the long line, which you think is already over and move on to the next one) 

The sentence structure can be a little complex sometimes based on what I saw in the first few minutes lol. 

I can talk to him about downloading OBS to do that. Good idea.

Question is, can I get any faster with this?  You wanted LoS; I thought, I already read this one once, how hard could it be?  But that doesn't help at all when I have to put it in English.

So, now I'm trying to live tl a game that is harder than the one I am translating for real.  Not the smartest thing I've ever done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, an update for the Nursery Rhyme videos. Due to YouTube being a hassle in copyright claims as of late, I have removed the video series from my account. I am currently working on uploading it in another location so please bear with me until that time arrives.

I thank you for your patience and appreciate the support. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...