Samurai Quest - A Very Low Budget MSPaint Visual Novel

Aniki

Her eyes just make this part of the brain of the character uncomfortable. Its like she is looking at all my dirty secrets. 

I'm not into pale white skin, oval faces, and big bundles of hair either, but apparently 19th century Japanese guys were. Well, to be fair, hookers aren't very attractive these days, are they.

Ack, I have to watch previous episodes to catch up?

I'll just have him freshen my memories instead.

Me: I've hit my head recently and have lost my memory functions. I'm the hero with the classic amnesia trope Will you go ahead and explain to me what business I'm supposed to have with you?

Ack, I have to watch previous episodes to catch up?

I'll just have him freshen my memories instead.

Me: I've hit my head recently and have lost my memory functions. I'm the hero with the classic amnesia trope Will you go ahead and explain to me what business I'm supposed to have with you?

This is, like, the first time we meet him properly, he has no idea about any of that.

Say, "I suppose that wasn't the best way to start the conversation, but I'll get to the point. I'm helping Kamakura Mikado-san with a little project of his. On the process, I met his sister, Kamakura Kanra-san, I helped her with a couple of odd jobs."

Juouc2c.png

What you say!? But we just saw her!

29XZzwE.png

YWaw1yK.png

"So she's single then?"

xCLhYCE.png

dun1cNg.png

Kurosawa imposingly motions you out the door.

j2UNITi.png

It's even later than before. Considering that you'll want to be in top shape for the mission soon, you should probably get some sleep.

Work: None

Criminal Activities: Steal

Visit: West Edo Inn, Muromachi Inn.

Use the thief as a blanket and fall asleep.

You enjoy the comfort of thief's direct body heat and quickly fall asleep.

9sJRrU9.png

Friday, 8:00AM

But when you wake up, you find that everything is gone but your inner layer of garments! Body armor, naginata, katana, 1300 yen... You don't have nearly enough time to work for enough money to get all of it back. After seeing your blanket gone, you decide that the thief must be behind this...

Quest: Find thief.

Work: Work at Donatsu-shi, Work at Kurosawa Armoury. Work at Airuranko.

Criminal Activities: Steal

Visit: Sengoku Manga Store, Toedo High School, Kawakami Brothel, Kabuki District, West Edo Pub (Kanra's Pub), West Edo Inn, Muromachi Inn.

Other: Search town for thief, Ask around.