Which colo(u)r do you want?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which colo(u)r do you want?

• Light Blue - the choice of members who love Fuwanovel and have good taste
    • Gold
    • Totally Awesome Fabulous Pink
    • Don't Care

This poll is closed to new votes

(In 2 seconds you'll be singing Barbie Girl in your head. No Exceptions)

I hate you. I'm a Barbie Girl, in a plastic wooooorld

Now that I look at it Down's shocking pink stands out on its own and would probably distinguish itself from red easily. Maybe a shocking flashy pink really is the answer.

'Course it is. Who do you think I am? =p

Well, in the end I'll stay on that shocking pink for personal choice but I don't really care if we end blue either. Do as thou wilt.

Blue contrasts with red, however it blends in with green too much and doesn't destinguishes itself that much from it.

The point of this was to make the staff names slightly more noticeable for easy finding if someone wants to contact someone of the staff who's online.

And to stand out among the green.

Orange does this job perfectly, a slightly darker orange like Nayleen suggested would be absolutely perfect for the job.

If you want pink, Down's shocking pink is the best because it's a vibrant color that pops out immediately.

Blue however blends in with green the most, unless you shove in some ultra dark blue, but that's not too pretty.

And to think y'all asked for this.

The light blue goes with the 4 Fuwa colors, tho. And it's relaxing.

Edit: Your eyes have burned out of their sockets, Nosebleed. You've stared at pink too long. You can't see the horror.

This is not a democracy, Nosebleed. This is a discussion of uniform for our royal guard/secret police. We'll keep at this for another 12 hours or so until we ultimately go back to light blue or you all convince me that pink is a legitimate option.

Well it's 5AM where I'm at so i'll leave this final argument before going to sleep with my honest opinions on all 3 colors.

Blue is relaxing, I like blue a lot, it's a nice color, but the purpose of this change is to make the names noticeable, this tone of blue will most definintely blend in with all the green and thus the purpose of the change becomes meaningless.

Unless you present me a tone of blue that does a better job and that isn't appallingly dark.

Orange forms a nice harmony with green while at the same time standing out from it.

It's the best of both worlds, relaxing and fitting while at the same time standing out just enough to do the job.

In my most honest opinion, Orange is by far the best color for the job.

Pink stands out. A lot.

If you want to be noticed just go with pink.

It's also incredibly fabulous.

I wouldn't hate it, i think it'd be pretty fun to be pink :P

It does however stand out a lot and might be too much.

With this I leave the rest of the discussion to all of you gentlemen.

I kind of hope this tears Fuwanovel apart. It wasnt the torrents... but the color of the moderator's names that killed the place. 

And if you don't go pink, then you basically have let the terrorists win. But pink is similar to red, but flashier. Maybe mods should be red and Admins pink?