Dating sim for PC?

Sxsxarael

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right section, but does anyone know of english dating sims for PC?

I'm not asking for downloads, just titles.

I played Shira Oka: Second Chances recently and I really liked it, so i'm looking for something similar.

Are there any more games like this?

and no otome games please.

No.

Love Hina is definitely not otome and I googled Galaxy angel and that doesn't look otome either.

So I'm assuming the others aren't either lol

Just checked it and they're all otome.

Btw, Love Hina and Galaxy Angel is not part of the Days Sim Date series.

Dating Sims in english are very rare outside the OEL community, and most of those are otome. PS: Take a swig of alcohol every time Rooke says the word 'sim' in this post. It's beneficial for your well-being.

'True Love' is a classic. Considered (in Japan) to be a Tokimeki Memorial clone (Tokimeki Memorial reputedly being one of the greatest dating sims ever created.) It's old though. And there's not much else, so I'm going to offer you some stuff outside of the boundaries you set.

Persona 3 and Persona 4 (can be found on the PS2, PSP and Vita) are dating sims crossed with RPGs. These games are TONS of fun. Sakura Wars 5 is sorta the same but not as good. It's for the PS2 and Wii. 

OEL time. You have... otomes and more otomes. I could name you plenty but they're all otomes. Except one, but it's a sim and not a dating sim. It's also a HEAVY SIM, don't approach unless you're hardcore into sims.

Academagia is a magic school sim, and wonderful if you like in depth gameplay. It's not a dating sim though so it's not about romance. http://www.academagia.com/ 

Just checked it and they're all otome.

Btw, Love Hina and Galaxy Angel is not part of the Days Sim Date series.

Im very confused.

I thought Otome games were when you played a as a girl MC and dated boys?

I think in one of the Days Sim Date games you play as a boy.

Like the Rainbow Days Sim one.

I THINK. Since it starts off in a males POV, so I'm just assuming.

The other Days Sim Date games look otome, but Love Hina isn't otome and neither is Galaxy Angel.

Im very confused.

I thought Otome games were when you played a as a girl MC and dated boys?

I think in one of the Days Sim Date games you play as a boy.

Like the Rainbow Days Sim one.

I THINK. Since it starts off in a males POV, so I'm just assuming.

The other Days Sim Date games look otome, but Love Hina isn't otome and neither is Galaxy Angel.

I'll check Rainbow Days Sim out.

and yes I know Love Hina and Galaxy Angel is not otome, that's why I said it's not part of Days Sim Date series.

Persona 4 should not be considered a dating sim by all means.  <_< Sure you can have a relationship with some of the girls but that's just a side thing really. As a game it's awesome so i'd recommend it to anyone that wants an interesting story to get into.

Yes but it has dating sim elements so it's enough for me :)