Good luck finishing that. Alternative really is better than Unlimited, but Unlimited is pretty good too. I enjoyed them both in my own manner :D

I agree with you, I'm also enjoying it despite some annoying things ( whats with those outfits ? :wacko: ) and some long scenes for nothing important.

MLA will swallow you whole and spit you out all sweaty and crying hah

:lol:

^ Hussein, don't open the spoiler.

too late...

lol j/k

Alternative will answer all your questions, assuming you finish it - Sumika, Kasumi, BETA, TSF and other things we can't spoil you with (it's a very, very long VN - linear storyline for a good purpose).

sure, I've been playing this whole time to get to Alternative.

btw, Meiya is my favorite character for now ( and probably to the end ), she's such a noble character  :( I'm weak against noble characters like her  :D

btw, Meiya is my favorite character for now ( and probably to the end ), she's such a noble character  :( I'm weak against noble characters like her  :D

..................... Meiya is incredible in Alternative. She's also my favorite from just the first time I saw her in picture and before playing the VNs.

I have no more words to say to you.

The question that remains. What will you think of the phrase "noble confidant" by the end of alternative? If you even search the phrase you'll get spoilers. :P

The question that remains. What will you think of the phrase "noble confidant" by the end of alternative? If you even search the phrase you'll get spoilers. :P

Yeah whatever you do, don't Google that until you finish Alternative, lol.

My only mistake was playing Alternative first before EXTRA/UNLIMITED. Oh hmm, I should stray away from this thread. I've become glued to it.

well.. to be honest with you guys there is something big spoiled to me about Alternative... when I want to play/read something usually i listen to some music.. and there was some amazing track at youtube... youtube... I should've never searched there.

huge spoiler :

I knew that Meiya dies,even before starting Extra, sadly.

well.. to be honest with you guys there is something big spoiled to me about Alternative... when I want to play/read something usually i listen to some music.. and there was some amazing track at youtube... youtube... I should've never searched there.

huge spoiler :

But you don't know the impact she delivers. :P Anyways man, hope you like Alternative like we did.

Yeah whatever you do, don't Google that until you finish Alternative, lol.

My only mistake was playing Alternative first before EXTRA/UNLIMITED. Oh hmm, I should stray away from this thread. I've become glued to it.

Why did you do that? I don't get why people say things like skip Extra and Unlimited and just go for Alternative. It's one whole story. Of course I hated it because it made me waste so much time instead of just getting on with the story but I still think Extra and Unlimited are important to the overall effect of the story. But that's just me.

huge spoiler :

I'm very sorry to hear that. But don't worry, there is still plenty of good stuff. And I think you might have guess that at some point.

But you don't know the impact she delivers. :P Anyways man, hope you like Alternative like we did.

thanx for giving me some hope :lol: lol don't mind I'm looking for the journey itself not just a destination :D I hope I do.

I'm very sorry to hear that. But don't worry, there is still plenty of good stuff. And I think you might have guess that at some point.

I wish I can just ..format my brain :lol:

anyway, I'm going to finish Unlimited today! I've never imagined I would finish Extra and Unlimited this fast, I've always wanted to read Alternative and felt like - at least Extra - there is a huge thing blocking my way.

Why did you do that? I don't get why people say things like skip Extra and Unlimited and just go for Alternative. It's one whole story. Of course I hated it because it made me waste so much time instead of just getting on with the story but I still think Extra and Unlimited are important to the overall effect of the story. But that's just me.

I actually support EXTRA and UNLIMITED more or so at the moment. A year ago when I first started Alternative, I already read the ultra-super slim story from Ama-whatever fan translation did on EXTRA/UNLIMITED because I was seriously time restrained. My free time was extremely limited and I had just about a month and a half or so before my classes started.

I was an overnight manager and I was a part time at another job (bank job). Between both, I put about 55 to 70+ hours a week. Both jobs require a lot of energy - physically - since there was heavy labor around both. So at home I try to relax as much as I can. When I heard about Alternative I decided to see what it was really about. Pretty much just like everyone said, read EXTRA/UNLIMITED or you'll be lost in Alternative and I was pretty lost in some cases but not all. I understood just the surface of the relationships in facts only, not how it happened, how they feel, positions, where, etc.

It took about 150+ some saves or even probably more than that. When I get home I have about 6 hours or so before I start my next job, so what do you think I did? Played MLA for an hour or two hours. In major events, I would go to sleep for 2 hours or so! Like that freaking Coup d'etat. I finished MLA in a month's time. All my freetime was MLA and I kept thinking "this shit is so freaking long, BUT ITS SO GOOD!"

I do regret it. So leave me a lone! But I did play EXTRA/UNLIMITED thereafter. :P

anyway, I'm going to finish Unlimited today! I've never imagined I would finish Extra and Unlimited this fast, I've always wanted to read Alternative and felt like - at least Extra - there is a huge thing blocking my way.

Don't worry. You can come to us after certain "event". We will be here for you. 

: P

like I said, I finished Unlimited today. it had it ups and downs, but it was a good and enjoyable read overall. the ending was the high point of the game to me.

the idea itself may not be new, but I never experienced a story that let you actually live those moments.. ( losing war against the BETA and get forced to forsake the planet ).. it was epic.

and getting separated from Meiya was sad T_T

I've played the first hour of Alternative just to find out how the story will continue after that ending..  :lol: 

like I said, I finished Unlimited today. it had it ups and downs, but it was a good and enjoyable read overall. the ending was the high point of the game to me.

the idea itself may not be new, but I never experienced a story that let you actually live those moments.. ( losing war against the BETA and get forced to forsake the planet ).. it was epic.

and getting separated from Meiya was sad T_T

I've played the first hour of Alternative just to find out how the story will continue after that ending..  :lol:

Unlimited ending spoilers:

Yep yep, I'm usually terrified of bad ends and avoid them like the plague. However, we didn't actually get to see what happened this time. We just saw our lovely protagonist getting separated from the love of his life. I would've thought this ending would leave a terribly sour taste in my mouth, but it actually didn't. Somehow.

...So? Can I spoil you yet? :P

sure, I've been playing this whole time to get to Alternative.

You'll want to play Altered Fable after Alternative then. I had to just to confirm that Meiya was the true heroine of it all and Altered Fable was the REAL ending.

MUV-LUV UNLIMITED SPOILERS

Yep yep, I'm usually terrified of bad ends and avoid them like the plague. However, we didn't actually get to see what happened this time. We just saw our lovely protagonist getting separated from the love of his life. I would've thought this ending would leave a terribly sour taste in my mouth, but it actually didn't. Somehow.

You actually spoiled me, I apologize if there was a spoiler warning somewhere :P

It doesn't matter, I only care about MLA anyway.

You actually spoiled me, I apologize if there was a spoiler warning somewhere :P

It doesn't matter, I only care about MLA anyway.

Oh, drat, since this was Muv-Luv thread I didn't even think about that :o

That was totally my fault...

Anyways, you might want to edit your post and remove my quote, I've edited accordingly myself.

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/muv-luv-altered-fable

It doesn't, but I can get to it through VNDB it seems. My bad.

So I got Altered Fable plus the 1.10 patch. I did those correctly. Clicked NO as as directed (though I clicked yes first time, so I uninstalled everything and re-installed everything). And I patched the /my documents and age/altered fable/directory and then I try to start the game but it is not working. :/

FUCK SHIT ASS CUNT!

well that's out of my chest. What should I do now?

Edit -- Nevermind, Age games want to be installed on my main OS partition which is not a good thing. It's my freaking Samsung EVO 250 you old ass installer!

you can, but I'll get my revenge :P

So just a word of advice. All the thinking that you read are the opinions and thoughts of Takeru. Just remember that!

can I take this as a hint ? :ph34r:

You'll want to play Altered Fable after Alternative then. I had to just to confirm that Meiya was the true heroine of it all and Altered Fable was the REAL ending.

Altered Fable ? whats is this ?

I think I'm gonna play anything translated.

I'll try to play as much as possible because I'm free this week, after that I'll have much less time to play.

the first thing to notice about Alternative is the presentation is even better than the already very good first game. lip syncing, more details in backgrounds ( and widescreen format ), better effects... incredible production value overall.

bye-bye! ( lol getting used too much to Kasumi )

Altered Fable comes after Alternative. Beat Alternative and you'll know how it leads to Altered Fable.

-

Yeah, they finished Kasumi and Meiya's arcs. My hair is smoking hard. I want to finish MLA now so I can jump AF and get Meiya and then Sumika. I hope they translate Kasumi's arc. I wanna know what she's thinking of.

jxG5PYE8.jpg

Almost there!