Request For Recommendation

Snowtsuku

I make this thread so I can ask what VN I should play next. Though I made this one, anyone I can ask as well biggrin.gif

Btw, you can suggest anything may it be from the list that I have or not. As much as possible, translated visual novels please smile.gif

What I've played:

Canvas 2

Clannad

Cross Channel

Da Capo

Da Capo Innocent Finale

Dandelion Girl

Deardrops

Ef~ A Fairy tail of the Two

Fate/Stay Night

Gadget Trial

G Senjou No Maou

Hinna Bokko

Hoshizora No Memoria: Wish Upon a Shooting Star

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Little Busters!

Mirai no Kimi to, Subete no Uta ni

Muv Luv

Planetarian

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou

Otoboku: The Maidens Are Falling For Me

Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro

Sharin No Kuni, Himawari No Shoujou

Symphonic Rain

Wanko to Kurasou

What I have that I haven't played yet:

A Profile

Da Capo II

Dengeki Stryker

Ever 17: The Out of Infinity

Kana Little Sister

Kanon

Katawa Shoujo

Kira Kira

Muv-Luv Alternative

Never 7: The End of Infinity

Period

Remember 11: The Age of Infinity

School Days

Tomoyo After

Umineko

Utawarerumono

Yukizakura

Yume Miru Kurusi

Waiting for translations to be done:

Dracu-Riot

Fortune Arterial

Irotoridori no Sekai

Maji Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai

Rewrite

The second vocaloid VN with Rin :)https://fuwanovel.net/novels/118

E17 and Muv Luv I only played 1 route so far but both were good, Sara in e17 and tama in muv luv, can recommend those 2. Cant judge the rest of the routes though.

Also add http://vntls.tindabox.net/project/irotoridori-no-sekai/ to your waiting for TL list :) Its from the guys responsible for Hoshizora no Memoria :)

I noticed Steins;Gate isn't on any of your lists. It's 100% worth checking out. I've sunk around 30 hours into it so far, and I can't be more pleased with how it's turning out. The time travel aspect is very tastefully done. It also does a good job of balancing out the serious parts and the slice-of-life parts.

The Muv-Luv series is also fantastic, but it's an enormous time investment. If you're anything like me, it's hard to stop reading once you're hooked on a good story. If that's the case, be prepared for more than 100 hours.

The second vocaloid VN with Rin :)/> https://fuwanovel.net/novels/118

E17 and Muv Luv I only played 1 route so far but both were good, Sara in e17 and tama in muv luv, can recommend those 2. Cant judge the rest of the routes though.

Also add http://vntls.tindabox.net/project/irotoridori-no-sekai/ to your waiting for TL list :)/> Its from the guys responsible for Hoshizora no Memoria :)/>

Thanks. Added

I noticed Steins;Gate isn't on any of your lists. It's 100% worth checking out. I've sunk around 30 hours into it so far, and I can't be more pleased with how it's turning out. The time travel aspect is very tastefully done. It also does a good job of balancing out the serious parts and the slice-of-life parts.

The Muv-Luv series is also fantastic, but it's an enormous time investment. If you're anything like me, it's hard to stop reading once you're hooked on a good story. If that's the case, be prepared for more than 100 hours.

I am trying to avoid serious stuffs though I might pick it up from the future.

I have no problems when it comes to time :P

Seconding the Narcissu recommendation! Get Narcissu Side 2nd, has the prequel and the original both in one. Absolutely beautiful x sad story.

I literally emptied two-three tissue boxes reading it, it affected me that much ;o; Soundtrack helped a lot there:

More:

Tsukihime - Its by the same people who did Fate, and came before it. Shares the same universe as Fate!

Don't let the artstyle turn you off, its absolutely amazing!

Digital: A Love Story - Its a western visual novel, and its bloody brilliant at that!

Don't take it personally babe, it just ain't your story - Spiritual sequel to the above, amazing as well~

Analogue: A Hate Story - Same author as the above two, another worthy read~

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni/Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Chiru - Again, don't let the art style throw you off(Much more so here), hands down one of the best reads out there! Check out the Uminekp Tweak patch thing if you can't stand the art style at all :V

Has great music~:

...Er, avoid reading them youtube comments, most likely a lot of spoilers in there >>

Red Shift - Its a short, kinetic novel, and barely anyone I know has read this. But, I enjoyed this a lot personally, and therefore am recommending it.

You can complete it within 6 hours I guess? Faster if you are, well, a fast reader >>;

You should try checking out Narcissu & its prequel. It's a kinetic novel but it's one of my favorites. The music is fantastic, the art is great, and the story is amazing. Well, at least it was to me the first time I read through it xD I definitely recommend it :)/>

Let me third that recommendation! I love Narcissu to death, man :D! Aside from that, I'd pick Utawarerumono and Ever17 out of that list.

Narcissu! *gets dragged away B)*

SD is too gory for my taste -.- not to mention that there are more gory bad endings that the good ones. I've watched the anime though and read the manga.

About shuffle, I was thinking of picking it up since someone showed me a screenshot of the game.

And just to ask, anyone knows where to get ef~ the first tale? I know that ef~ Lite has both of the tales but I still want to play it separately.

SD is too gory for my taste -.- not to mention that there are more gory bad endings that the good ones. I've watched the anime though and read the manga.

About shuffle, I was thinking of picking it up since someone showed me a screenshot of the game.

And just to ask, anyone knows where to get ef~ the first tale? I know that ef~ Lite has both of the tales but I still want to play it separately.

I think the gore scene only exists in one ending... right? Not really sure though, the protagonist is just too painful to read.

Also, since the poster allows it, let me ask for a suggesstion too :D I'm looking for a VN that's similiar to Caucasus -Nanatsuki no Nie- (or in the literature, something like "And Then There Were None", isolated murder mystery). Either untranslated or not is alright.

There are 3 gory endings AFAIK. One of them dies in each ending I think. I don't know if HQ has the same endings.

HQ? yes it does...

Spoiler alert, go wash your eyes immediately and forgot anything that happens

well, for me it was two... because Kotonoha's death was too normal IMHO