Are traps cute?

Monmon

Yeah...Virtual game as a setting do have lots of traps except SAO(i`m not counting GGO)

However my definition of trap is where a male cross dresses as a female. An Online identity is a totally different being IMO.

Speaking of trap i really wanna a trap manga got adapted to anime especially

Prunus girl and Himitsu Akuma chan, i really love those 2 trap mangas.

Ahhhh so Tetora already makin appearance huh, but now here is the catch.

Log Horizon is a game, in the game she is fully female, yet IRL she is a male.

Is that a trap?  

I find that in the case of virtual identities it is entirely situational... i'd say in log horizon's case he/she (curse you digital identities) would count as a trap

Ahhhh so Tetora already makin appearance huh, but now here is the catch.

Log Horizon is a game, in the game she is fully female, yet IRL she is a male.

Is that a trap?  

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Presumably the game version has lady parts, which creates a grey area. If someone hit that I guess it would depend on how much it bothers them that spiritually speaking they banged a dude. Personally I wouldn't give a shit.

I agree with Hydro. In the game she clearly a female not a guy, that is why i cant say that she is a trap even though IRL/player is a man.

and the meaning of trap(got it from urban dictionary)

A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little 'secret', but sooner or later you find out the truth!

This why i cant see Tetora as a trap(doesnt mean i hate her), because in the anime she is clearly a female.

I know. I was just stating my idea about the Log Horizon character.

Also, I don't think I'm on your level yet. I do admit traps are sexually attractive in different ways, but I wouldn't bang one yet.

It's hard to differentiate if you accept all kinds of bishoujos.

Hm...i forgot to typed lol...

its seems my comment was really serious.Well, its up to u to like traps or not.

I just hope you will be one of our comrade, and we can shower fuwa with trap supremacy.

Speaking of Loli...i`m not fond of Loli, yet i like Shota very much(because of trap).

i wanna meet with a Sado/tsun trap,the closest example will be Mariya from Maria holic.