Request: VNs that have a long playtime 30 - 50 hours

FoggyOrchid

kara no shoujo, dracu riot, G senjou no maou, grisaia no kajitsu, if my heart had wings, Clannad, Steins gate, Majikoi, my girlfriend is presiden and sharin himawari

i think that's enough :P

like i said i've read if my heart had wings but thanks and sorry if sounded like an ass and well u know......keep it up

giphy.gif

like i said i've read if my heart had wings but thanks and sorry if sounded like an ass and well u know......keep it up

giphy.gif

hmm, that's not probldm :)

i just recommed to you and if you've read them, just past it,

and sorry, i only read your first post not all.

G-Senjou no Maou and Fate/Stay Night pack a lot of drama so those would satisfy you.

thanks but i have no love for Fate/Stay Night just some stuff about it made me mad that's all so yeah i did read some of it sorry i guess i forgot my to put that on the stuff i have read 

I know the first arc made me pretty mad during portions of it, especially with how backwards/misogynistic the protagonist acted towards Saber. People have covered most of the stuff in the 30-50 range, but I'll just second or third Steins;Gate. It's fantastic.

MULZgdJ.gif

Is it the Heaven's Feel arc? -_-

what Decay said about sums it up

I know the first arc made me pretty mad during portions of it, especially with how backwards/misogynistic the protagonist acted towards Saber. People have covered most of the stuff in the 30-50 range, but I'll just second or third Steins;Gate. It's fantastic.

MULZgdJ.gif

thanks Steins;Gate definitely on my list 

Sure it's been mentioned by now, but if you want something to consume all your free time, for a very long time, look into Fate/stay night. For reference I spent 133 hours just to finish all three routes (the common route is about 30 minuets for the record). 140 hours when you tack on the 40 bad endings. And FSN is the first thing I think of when it comes to action/supernatural.

DawnWolf, on 12 Jul 2014 - 05:45 AM, said:

Sure it's been mentioned by now, but if you want something to consume all your free time, for a very long time, look into Fate/stay night. For reference I spent 133 hours just to finish all three routes (the common route is about 30 minuets for the record). 140 hours when you tack on the 40 bad endings. And FSN is the first thing I think of when it comes to action/supernatural.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he refused to play FSN.

thanks but i have no love for Fate/Stay Night just some stuff about it made me mad that's all so yeah i did read some of it sorry i guess i forgot my to put that on the stuff i have read 

Yep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...