Favorite 5 manga's?

Joshuam303

1. 20th Century Boys (Personally I think this is the best manga ever made)

2. Berserk

3. Holyland

4. Ares

5. Claymore

What about Monster??? You probably already know this but Monster and 20th Century Boys were both made by Naoki Urasawa (an absolute genius by the way). 

I haven't heard about monster either :o

You should definitely read or watch it. The anime adaptation is extremely well done and very accurate, (I would actually recommend the anime above the manga, but both are great).

You should definitely read or watch it. The anime adaptation is extremely well done and very accurate, (I would actually recommend the anime above the manga, but both are great).

I'll give it a shot at some point :) and i'll read the manga first then see the anime after

1) Claymore

2) Pluto

3) Hanayamata

4) Hikaru no Go

5) Billy bat

5.5) Nisekoi (cheaty but I had to add it)

haha :P my 5.5 would have to be Onani Master Kurosawa ^^ good short read

What about Monster??? You probably already know this but Monster and 20th Century Boys were both made by Naoki Urasawa (an absolute genius by the way). 

I've read Monsters of course and it's definitely a great manga but I liked 20thCB more

I've read Monsters of course and it's definitely a great manga but I liked 20thCB more

20th century boys was soooo repetitive in the way things happened.

Let me summarize how it worked :

Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, Cliff hanger, and a meh ending.

The first Cliff hanger was awesome, the second was okay, I got tired of it at the third.

I'm still reading Monster so I can't compare them correctly, but so far, I personnaly prefer Monster ^^.

I read a fair amount of manga & light novels in comparison to my anime viewing. For my list, I'm only putting the series that have been completed. I'm reading some on-going series that I find great thus far (Yotsubato!, Otoyomegatari, Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata), but I will hold off until I see where the ending will be.

1. Monster
  2. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
  3. Great Teacher Onizuka
  4. Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä
  5. Azumanga Daioh
  6. Full Metal Alchemist
  7. Hoshi no Koe
  8. Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei
  9. Ichigo 100%
  10. Salad Days

I read a fair amount of manga & light novels in comparison to my anime viewing. For my list, I'm only putting the series that have been completed. I'm reading some on-going series that I find great thus far (Yotsubato!, Otoyomegatari, Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata), but I will hold off until I see where the ending will be.

1. Monster
  2. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
  3. Great Teacher Onizuka
  4. Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä
  5. Azumanga Daioh
  6. Full Metal Alchemist
  7. Hoshi no Koe
  8. Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei
  9. Ichigo 100%
  10. Salad Days

ah :) i read more mangas compared to my anime viewing too :P and out of that list, i have only read Ichigo 100% (which was great :D) and full metal alchemist which was another great one :D

havent read lots of Manga(because i hate waitin for next chapter, so i rarely read ongoing manga with some exception)

1.Full metal alchemist

2.Hapi Mari

3.Onani master Kurosawa

4. Btoom!

5. Tsuki no shippo.

i have read full metal alchemist and onani master from that list but both are great :D

Nagasarete_airantou

To_love_ru

Aria_manga

Mayoi_Neko_Overrun

Mahou_Sensei_Negima

honorable mention:Kimagure_Orange_Road

note for Japanese learners, all of these have furigana so you're safe

Nagasarete Airantou, To love ru, and mahou sensei negima are some of my favourites to (not favourite 5) i just dislike how negima ended, not gonna spoil it though

Nobody remembers Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei... Anyways, what's Onani Master Kurosawa about?

Sorry for late reply, been addicted to muv-luv alternative the blurb is

Onani" means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught...

This is a story of mistakes, redemption, and the choices made in between. It contains the very worst and best of the human condition.

the main story is the life of the protagonist and his "daily routine" then the effects it has, i don't know how to explain it without giving anything anyway but its a very good read, only 31 chapters. A lot of my friends do not want to read it just because of what the blurb says but it has a good story, and the ending is well done. The characters are good but some are annoying (in my opinion anyway)