Willing to edit

Hi, so I'm looking to work on a visual novel sometime this summer. I know a bit of Japanese, but not nearly enough to translate (the written language is a demon!). But I can write well. I'm looking either to join an existing team as an editor (I'm pretty open to what I work, but I don't want to do an eroge), or if there's a translator and hacker who want to work on something, start a new project.

But, as I said, I'll work on an existing project happily.

Thanks 

Arishii, meet the TL'er of HatsuSaku: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5261-help-needed-for-hatsuyuki-sakura/

Oops haha, my mistake. Thanks Rooke.

Weeell, if you would prefer not to work on eroges...there still should be some projects out there. I'm not

If it's just the H-scenes that are meh, I think it would be possible to edit for all the other lines.

I don't know off-hand of any non-eroge projects looking for an editor. You could just ask to be exempted from h-scenes if those are what bother you. I doubt those need much editing anyways. Just off the top of my head, the Concerto Note TLer said he can't release anything yet because he's still looking for an editor, and I hear that's a good game.

Hey! Me and i-vntp (don't know his fuwa) were just discussing starting a translation for GC: LC. Don't really know what we need as he proposed this to me not to long ago. If you want I can check up and see ^^ 

Please do. I love Guilty Crown and have been hoping for a translation of that for ages. I'd be awesome to work on it!

Please do. I love Guilty Crown and have been hoping for a translation of that for ages. I'd be awesome to work on it!

Got the green light. More the merrier  :D Still putting it together, seeing as we all love GC hopefully we can pull it off! 

- On a side note, do you have Skype? Group chats make things a bit easier! PM me your e-mail and I can forward it to i-vntp if you want to ask him questions.

Got the green light. More the merrier  :D Still putting it together, seeing as we all love GC hopefully we can pull it off! 

- On a side note, do you have Skype? Group chats make things a bit easier! PM me your e-mail and I can forward it to i-vntp if you want to ask him questions.

Awesome! I hope we can start work on it soon! I'll PM you.