Happy Birthday Sonic!

Ivan A.

Today Sonic The Hedgehog turns 23 years old!!!

Wow, I remember when I played Sonic 1 for the first time on my Sega Genesis. It was also the first game I´ve ever played, and I love it.

He´s the first character that could go against Nintendo and Mario.

Unlike Mario, Sonic´s got the speed, he talks, he keeps getting more skills with each game, he always keeps a positive attitude, he´s got a Super form(and a Hyper form), and other stuff ,I could go all day.

Although he had rough times(I´m looking at you Sonic 06), he´s still awesome and the best to me.

I´m a HUGE FAN of Sonic The Hedgehog, so I have to do something.

I used my non-existent Photoshop skills to make this image

http://postimg.org/image/nsgbdl2wp/

I´m uploading the final part of Sonic Generations, because I still haven´t done it.

Anyway enough of my rambling, this was my opinion of Sonic, so now it´s your turn. He´s the best videogame character to me, but to you? Does he suck to you? Did you loved the old games and hate the new ones? Sonic is not your favorite character in the franchise? Do you prefer Mario over Sonic? I want to listen to your opinions.

Happy Birthday Sonic!!!

I don't have an opinion of Sonic since I never played his games, but I'll just throw a random tidbit out there. Sega's Phantasy Star Online 2 was supposed to have an event to celebrate Sonic's birthday but the servers got DDoS'd a few days ago so the plans fell through. So unfortunate for Sega :(

Sonic's cool and all but i like some of the other characters in the sonic franchise better.

But hey sonic games were pretty fun to play and still are.

I remember having a blast with sonic advanced on my gameboy. Now that i rant about it i feel like downloading it. Maybe i will.

Happy birthday sonic~

I'm more of a shadow fan, i don't know why, but i just found him so cool and more relate-able. i don't know why really, but i thought that shadow the hedgehog was the best game on the PS2, after sonic heroes. The thing that made me like sonic games a lot is that they had a lot of story, and quite a heavy focus on them. I never bought any sonic games on the ps3 so i dont know about sonic 06 but they were still my favorite franchise EVER!

haven't played any of his new games but i loved him when i was a kid!! i always loved the story in his games and i remember having lots of fun playing them. 

aside from sonic i like Knuckles for some reason.

Happy birthday sonic!!

haven't played any of his new games but i loved him when i was a kid!! i always loved the story in his games and i remember having lots of fun playing them. 

aside from sonic i like Knuckles for some reason.

Happy birthday sonic!!

You'll be a much happier person if you don't play Sonic Unleashed.  

I haven't played too many Sonic games (the first 3, Secret Rings, Unleashed and Colors) but for me anyway they've definitely declined with age.  I can't use him in Brawl at all either. XD

Yea, I didn't know there were two versions. 

i didn't know that either

i still have it on my ps2 but i don't remember it being bad at all,hmm i do remember walking aimlessly trying to solve an easy puzzle but that's about it.

to tell the truth i never completed it

i think i reached the final boss when sonic turns into super sonic if i remember correctly but i've never beaten him guess i'll never know what happened next