Hentai

Niko

I don't know about that.

In other news, I don't know if this is even related.

But it's NSFW.

http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/

holllly shit what the hell did I just watch tonight! Wow! Give me more like this. Amazing art and I like how it all went!!!

I'm not sure about the latter, but here is some recent forced stuff that I like:

Warui Yume (NTR)

Summer Halation

My First Time Growing a Plant (Tentacles galore)

Cure Sex Line!

Stopman The Iron-Fist of Justice (Kinda hilarious)

No Browsing (I don't really like the art, the "story" is good though)

Thank you so much!

Everything updated to 11.22.2014.

I'm not sure about the latter, but here is some recent forced stuff that I like:

Warui Yume (NTR)

Summer Halation

My First Time Growing a Plant (Tentacles galore)

Cure Sex Line!

Stopman The Iron-Fist of Justice (Kinda hilarious)

No Browsing (I don't really like the art, the "story" is good though)

Me!Me!Me! is an epic masterpiece made possible by some of the great minds back when Gainax existed (or well, great minds in general). I like to think of it as being very "Gainax-ish" as a result.

Here's some more accurate information behind it: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/11/17/teddyloid-featured-in-next-animator-expo-short

This music video is great because it's an example of sexualization that's actually rather meaningful to the production as a whole, and not just for audience appeal. Though it's still a double standard in that regard. Made me think, and certainly made me uncomfortable, but in a good way.

I really hope more stuff like this comes out in the future, because it'll at least make borderline hentai seem intelligent.

Fav'd. (*‿*✿)

(Now to somehow defeat the sad panda and get myself into exhentai QQ)

Me!Me!Me! is an epic masterpiece made possible by some of the great minds back when Gainax existed (or well, great minds in general). I like to think of it as being very "Gainax-ish" as a result.

Here's some more accurate information behind it: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/11/17/teddyloid-featured-in-next-animator-expo-short

This music video is great because it's an example of sexualization that's actually rather meaningful to the production as a whole, and not just for audience appeal. Though it's still a double standard in that regard. Made me think, and certainly made me uncomfortable, but in a good way.

I really hope more stuff like this comes out in the future, because it'll at least make borderline hentai seem intelligent.

Fav'd. (*‿*✿)

Yeah. That's what I read about it.

Sexualization is, well, one of the selling points of anime, admit it or not.

I guess that's why they made the video, huh?

Since the focus of most shows has been sexualization of its characters.

That also transforms its audience. As shown in the video, the person's tastes transform. It was light ecchi at first, but in the end? I don't even know anymore.

The person was slowly devoured; he was reduced to a head.

It can also be interpreted as 'destroying one's self'.

That means that whatever path the man took in the video, it destroyed him as a person. At least that's what I think it is.

Well, it's no problem if people can control themselves... but can they?

It's ironic to talk about this in a hentai thread.

It's certainly ironic lol.. but welcome. 

Yeah, Me!Me!Me! seems to be a deconstruction of 'sexualization' in general, but I think that was just the whole idea behind it. (Wow do I have to, like, spoiler this or something? xD)

Otherwise, it tells the story of the man ("everydude") crushed by feelings of guilt, and him reacting to it through denial from the point of his current circumstance. His 'girlfriend' was a pure and innocent girl, and he knew that. But he probably lusted after her, and then left her in fear of shattering her innocent frame (maybe he wanted to like her as a person, but only liked her appearance in principle to all women instead). So as a result; he pities himself, denies himself as being a proper human being, and the entire video resulting, is his "psyche within" portrayed through metaphor and symbolism from hallucinogen usage (which is pretty similar to the effect of subconscious dreaming). You can then connect the dots that way all throughout his "psyche monologue".

In any case, it's also representative to reality in the way that it's purpose is for itself, and not really to be entertainment for others (correction: lower priorities). The video clearly tells a message about reality, and that is never comfortable and entertaining (lower priority) to us who like to think we've got everything covered.

Who is to blame but our current media?

I like lewd things. But it really is a problem if people are destroying themselves because of their lust.

I watched it since a guy was sandwiched between two gorgeous girls in the preview image though...

We all like lewd things because it's in our nature. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, current media is flawed, but will probably always stay the same (nothing we can do about it). Not to mention, you only see in portrayals like this one, where someone takes one of their temptations too far. In real life it just never happens outside of an extremely tiny minority where events are pointless and undocumented to every person. I don't think there's really anything to worry about, but the message Me!Me!Me! tells is more of a reminder than a message with that having been said. Everyone knows not to take things too far and hurt another one of their own. We all just need to be reminded constantly through things like this.

This MV was simply a unique experience for me, that made me think and admire the great mind behind it. A great mind who understood this message and applied it to his work, and subsequently, to the public.

Now, back to lewd proclivities galore!

We all like lewd things because it's in our nature. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, current media is flawed, but will probably always stay the same (nothing we can do about it). Not to mention, you only see in portrayals like this one, where someone takes one of their temptations too far. In real life it just never happens outside of an extremely tiny minority where events are pointless and undocumented to every person. I don't think there's really anything to worry about, but the message Me!Me!Me! tells is more of a reminder than a message with that having been said. Everyone knows not to take things too far and hurt another one of their own. We all just need to be reminded constantly through things like this.

This MV was simply a unique experience for me, that made me think and admire the great mind behind it. A great mind who understood this message and applied it to his work, and subsequently, to the public.

Now, back to lewd proclivities galore!

Just wondering, is there any hentai that has or gets close to this level of production quality?

Fav'd. (*‿*✿)

(Now to somehow defeat the sad panda and get myself into exhentai QQ)

I can't stop replaying it due to the music. Not sure if happy or not...

Anime: Sometimes

Manga: Most of the time (don't need to worry about the moaning being heard)

Some of the hentai anime is badly done, and most of the time only loosely follows the manga/VN they're based on, which is a let down because I played "Please Rape Me!" and found it interesting. When I sat down to watch the anime, I was rather disappointed with it. Although, they did do a good job with Chidori's rape scene, but outside that there was loose basis on the story line.

Hentai manga is usually the better of the latter. It has better production quality and better story line. Example, "Mirai Paradox", the storyline, although rather short, was interesting to me. Honestly, it was hardly fap material due to the fact that Mirai was his daughter, and his wife, Shizuka, is really his stepsister. Another examples of good h-manga, would be "Love Selection" and "Domin-8 Me!", both have good storylines and relatively good graphics.

Some of the hentai anime is badly done, and most of the time only loosely follows the manga/VN they're based on, which is a let down because I played "Please Rape Me!" and found it interesting. When I sat down to watch the anime, I was rather disappointed with it. Although, they did do a good job with Chidori's rape scene, but outside that there was loose basis on the story line.

Hentai manga is usually the better of the latter. It has better production quality and better story line. Example, "Mirai Paradox", the storyline, although rather short, was interesting to me. Honestly, it was hardly fap material due to the fact that Mirai was his daughter, and his wife, Shizuka, is really his stepsister. Another examples of good h-manga, would be "Love Selection" and "Domin-8 Me!", both have good storylines and relatively good graphics.

I think we can all agree that manga's superior to anime when it comes to hentai. I also like how visual novels bridge the gap to a degree

Fella Pure has an h-manga ... Fue is the artist, and he's got few ones. Ah man there's Kuroiwa Menou as well. And I just caught Shoot the Moon artist. Time to get busy downloading!

You're slowly taking the title of "Doujin-sama".

Go and pursue your lewd dreams~!

Edit: Goddamnit Fakku.

https://www.fakku.net/doujinshi/milky-meteor-gun-english

I watched a lot of the old hentai my cousin stockpiled while I was in highschool. I saw a lot of Urotsukidoji and La Blue Girl. I haven't watched much lately, though the mentions here of the manga hentai being of higher quality peeks my interest.

Prepare to be corrupted young master. I don't care if it's ecchi or actual hentai manga, but they're both well superior in my opinion ^ω^