Hentai

Niko

Okay, so I had the misfortune of getting blocked off on Exhentai as well. I was reading through the forum for the addon, and apparently this is a problem for several others. http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?24909-Firefox-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda!&p=38270&viewfull=1#post38270

Guess I'll have to actually play the damn game now and get my level up. >.<

Edit: I tried playing, and it seems my account is temporarily suspended for 1000 years. :(

yYuMtR0.png

Guess I'll have to get in touch with someone on the forum.

Okay, so I had the misfortune of getting blocked off on Exhentai as well. I was reading through the forum for the addon, and apparently this is a problem for several others. http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?24909-Firefox-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda!&p=38270&viewfull=1#post38270

Guess I'll have to actually play the damn game now and get my level up. >.<

Edit: I tried playing, and it seems my account is temporarily suspended for 1000 years. :(

yYuMtR0.png

Guess I'll have to get in touch with someone on the forum.

I can't even make an account man. Life's tough.

Has anyone watched Kiss x Sis yet?

I just saw all 10 episodes of the currently released OVAs. I can't believe I didn't watch this gem until now. My onee-chan fantasies are causing me to burst into tears right now.

I'm going to read the manga now.

i've watched the TV series long time ago when i first got into anime(now looking back at it i'm ashamed of myself,most of the animes i used to watch were ecchi...) 

but i haven't watched the OVA though

I still can't visit it. DAAAAAAAAMN.

Well, I'll penetrate sadpanda someday. SOMEDAY.

you need to reach a certain level of hentai-ness to open sadpanda,and in your case erosaki,i'm sure you'll be able to do so soon enough.

i've watched the TV series long time ago when i first got into anime(now looking back at it i'm ashamed of myself,most of the animes i used to watch were ecchi...) 

but i haven't watched the OVA though

you need to reach a certain level of hentai-ness to open sadpanda,and in your case erosaki,i'm sure you'll be able to do so soon enough.

I understand with the ecchi bit. I am also ashamed of those days where I was inspired by ecchi. That aside, erojiji *saki should be perverted enough to penetrate sadpanda by now I mean yeah it makes sense if he maxed out his pervertedness

I understand with the ecchi bit. I am also ashamed of those days where I was inspired by ecchi. That aside, erojiji *saki should be perverted enough to penetrate sadpanda by now I mean yeah it makes sense if he maxed out his pervertedness

In all honesty, I haven't maxed out my level yet.

I've yet to fully like scat.