Ren's Figure Corner

OriginalRen

The detail of this figure was too good to pass up, and I'm a huge sucker when it comes to well done artwork. Not sure if worth or not, but I did snag this from AmiAmi before the pre-orders sold out.

Yes or no? Ignoring the character, detail wise, is it worth the $96 I paid?

PDc5vjO.jpg

I think Steve posted this recently, but I had gotten it before then, so if this was already in a thread, I apologize.

The detail of this figure was too good to pass up, and I'm a huge sucker when it comes to well done artwork. Not sure if worth or not, but I did snag this from AmiAmi before the pre-orders sold out.

Yes or no? Ignoring the character, detail wise, is it worth the $96 I paid?

PDc5vjO.jpg

I think Steve posted this recently, but I had gotten it before then, so if this was already in a thread, I apologize.

I just recently started buying figurines actually. I own two as of right now:

1) Niko Yazawa from Love Live

2) Kuroneko from Oreimo

That NGNL figurine seems really well made and worth the money you paid for it. Figurine collecting is surely not for everyone, but I plan to get more into it soon.

That figure is official so theoretically it is worth the money.

I saw it advertised on Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/05/29/no-game-no-life-shiro-figure-goes-on-sale

For me figures will never be worth that kind of money but hey everyone has their hobbies. I can't deny the figure looks great.

I don't collect figures so much as I collect VNs, but there are occasions I'll get one every so often to spruce up the room with my interests.

I don't collect figures so much as I collect VNs, but there are occasions I'll get one every so often to spruce up the room with my interests.

How many do you own? I tried seeing if you already mentioned that, but couldn't find an answer to it (unless I'm blind), and just wondered how big your collection is.