Yumina The Ethereal Walkthrough and Quests

FamedWolf

Yes they are. Which is why you should raise the difficulty when you start new game+. If you don't then your enemies will be low leveled and be hard to kill since your moves will require more audience rating and the total amount of audience rating will be small.

As for the scapegoat thing, I don't know. Usually the quest will tell you where you can get the items, but I've heard that some quests are mistranslated and are in different dungeons. Most of them should be right though.

oh thanks that really helps. I thought it would revert back to level 1 if I started again.

I did found the chimeras for that quest not on the first five floors but on the tenth. Took too much of my time haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow finally finished the golem quest and it didn't give me anything useful. So much for that quest.

Question: what does the yellow color in the skill name represents? I got various skills like that and they don't have any differences with their blank counterpart. I am missing something?

PD: that akward moment when you enter a dungeon and there is suddenly 2 green distortions that have no use whatsoever and think that why they don't spawn when you actually need them -.-

PD2: What the hell? It happened 2 times in a row....... ._.

Oh wow finally finished the golem quest and it didn't give me anything useful. So much for that quest.

Question: what does the yellow color in the skill name represents? I got various skills like that and they don't have any differences with their blank counterpart. I am missing something?

PD: that akward moment when you enter a dungeon and there is suddenly 2 green distortions that have no use whatsoever and think that why they don't spawn when you actually need them -.-

PD2: What the hell? It happened 2 times in a row....... ._.

oh it means it has an added/subtracted damage/defense to your skill. It can also contain drain, trample, counter, protect, etc. properties on them so they're very useful than the skills that aren't yellow.

The same is true for equipments.

haha true.. mine also spawned two green distortions but the one was monster in disguise.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I have some question about this VN:

I just finished Kirara route some hours ago and I wonderered:

I know that there is 5 routes for this game: one for each girl, one for the kirara'game and one true route, but what about the other girl in the student council war? I visited all girl of student council war but I just got a HC for the library club Oo

One other question: What happen if I don't visit anyone (only training) and not choose any route, do I get a bad end or something?

I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to.

how do you finish the side quest I'm playing on super hard Ai's route and I'm not getting the final quest on the side story. I have all three Items. and when I went to the ordacle again no new main quest came up,

• 3 weeks later...